/fic/ception 83 members · 272 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Seattle_Lite
Group Contributor

Wait… Rodg… Writing humor? Rodg has a sense of humor? Mind blown.
Heh, just messing around mate. So then, why don’t you have a seat right over here, and we’ll see what’s going on here.

Having never actually watched the show, I’m uncertain (though assuming) that you’re following a style of dry and objective narrative commentary on the “subject” meant to be relatable to said show.

Welp, this is kinda creepy. Not sure how I should be feeling about… Silver Spoon, what the fuck are you doing?!

>She bristles past him
Going for “brushes”? Bristles lends all manner of odd connotations.

I wish you’d have gone a few lines into Hoofsen grilling BM on just how condoms are “apple accessories”, an have the big guy fumble about for a bit.

This is short and incredibly straight-forward, but I’m kind of wondering why, or even how, Hoofsen continues with his narrative *about* Big Mac, while *talking* to Big Mac.

>Auto-Mounter two-thousand
Jesus christ

A few chuckles were had, an it was a brief read. I was really intending to only do one work per author with this thing, but you should put something else up- I don’t really get the feeling that this story is a very good representation of your style, for some reason. Dunno, may be wrong there, just a feeling.

Anyhow, cheers!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1