Shipping 💖 9,737 members · 11,669 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Trixie is the greatest wooer of ponies!
And over at Random Romance, they're having a contest too see just who Trixie can woo the best. With the exception of Twilight Sparkle (because we all know the answer to that one already) any pony is fair game.
For anyone interested; you can get all the details here

Comment posted by TheGreatEater deleted Aug 7th, 2013

Can we ship her with Blueblood?

Only if you want to take my faith in humanity out behind the shed, to 'send it off to live at a farm upstate'. :fluttercry:

Hmm, I am writing one already, I might join! :pinkiehappy:

But we are a seperate group ... are we using the exact same rules?

Ok I'm glad they updated the rules over there and I redact my previous questions. Other than one.

We can't have mature / sexual content? Since I never wrote that before I really need to know where Physical Intimacy ends and to far begins? So I know where my line begins.

I'm going to be joining this and I'll have a fic before Aug. 31st.

Edit:

Last Q:

Is it only one shots? Or can it have a few chapters?

I'm thinking of an AU where Trixie gets together with Shining Armor after Boast Busters. Or maybe it starts before Boast Busters? Maybe after the Ursa attack, Trixie would learn Twilight's name and stay to try and make a better impression? The possibilities are endless.

There is a 2000 word minimum, but we have no maximum word length and no chapter limit. :raritywink:
Also as long as it's below "mature" rating it's good. don't worry the story approvers will tell you.

Awesome. Thank you. *Goes off to finish Foal of the Forest and get started on my Trixie fic*.

Oh and do I link it here when it's ready?

no you just put it into the "submissions for current contest" folder. and on the deadline the folder wil be locked and we'll open a thread with all the submitted stories linked there for convenience.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Where is the folder anyways?

I PMd Danger Beans, and looks like It got deleted accidentally. Should be up now though. New folder system may be more convenient, but it's not nearly as intuitive.

Ain't that the truth. Can you link the folder location, or will it be a normal folder rather than a sub-folder? :derpyderp1::derpyderp2: Still can't find it :facehoof:. Feel slightly tarded. Right now i have one chapter up [not submitted], and am working on the second one. I'm also getting cover art done by ImJustAnotherBrony. I'm actually excited to do my first contest fic. It's going to be awesome :rainbowkiss:!

Last Q seriously. Is this contest going to be for this group over here? Or do I have to submit it over at that group?

Oh and good news. I have 7 chapters. 23,155 words down so far, and I got a really interesting twist on Trixie. So I'm feeling accomplished. Also I got an epic artist doing my cover art, so far it's looking rather nice.

Edit:

Since I see the folder up over there. But not in the Shipping Group folders.

Yeah It's RandomRomance's contest, not the shipping groups, the group is solely a monthly contest group and I'm in charge of promoting the contests in other groups where anyone may be interested. So just post it in the folder when your finished. Though the past two months, the first person to submit a story has won, so I'm thinking the more time you give people to read your story the better.

I wish you good luck, and I can't wait to read it. Deadline is the 31st of August

Thanks for clearing that up.

I got it finished. I'm just running it through an Editor to polish it up. And thank you for letting me know about the contest.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17