Art for Fanfiction 5,168 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

finished a new commission for "Oh Dearest Father of Mine..." by Exalted Aussie
this beast took 2 weeks to finish and I. am. exhausted hahahaha
but I think it turned out really well
I'll be playing some video games after this

I'd also like to hear your thoughts on this piece.
What do you guys feel when looking at this artwork? what sort of experience are u feeling when seeing this?

Progress Gif:

It looks amazing. Thanks for including the gif, I love speedpaints and the like.

Is that... a human? Get that away from me! :pinkiesick:

Anyway on a serious note, incredible work as usual, Jod! As for what I think, I think the man feels a little evil? It's probably the shadows, I guess. But Celestia and Luna look super adorable! I love the little Luna sleeping on the guy's head, haha :heart:

I don't know what you're charging for these but it's probably too little :rainbowlaugh:

Great work as usual! The progress GIFs are definitely cool and love to see how it all comes together, I agree with Cyonix that your work is excellent and that you probably don’t charge enough :rainbowlaugh: but 2 weeks sounds crazy safe to say you’ve earned your video games break. As for how I feel at first I was in awe at how good the stain glass window turned out and how cute little Luna and Celestia were as well as how good the flames looked as for the human, they make me feel like a child curious but scared of the new comer. They seem like they’re looking at me like I’m humorous but not worth their time.

I just bought a new graphics display from this commission alone
i dont know about ya'll, but I think I charged enough :rainbowlaugh:

Woah! In that case Congrats on the new display! :raritystarry:

Mix-up
Group Contributor

Very nice work you did there the glow form the light and the contrast are very well done, keep it up.

Amazing as always, fish boy thing! I think the dude looks a bit intimidating, but the little Celestia and Luna? :pinkiegasp: I will protect them with my life! Adorable.

Maybe it's because I'm kind of blind but at first I thought Luna has the human's hair :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11