Art for Fanfiction 5,163 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
TRain and Lightning
After everypony in Equestria was transformed into an Eeveelution, Sassaflash and Sea Swirl try to continue their lives as normally as possible.
Nitro Indigo · 9.2k words  ·  23  0 · 726 views

Please could someone draw a cover for my fanfic? I’m willing to pay.

I would like the cover to be portrait, showing a pale yellow Jolteon in an open field in the afternoon, looking up at Cloudsdale. Next to her is a shiny Vaporeon. I’d prefer if they were both shown from behind. The tone should be sombre, but hopeful. Thanks in advance.

7185868 Hey! I'd like to help you with this work, I've never been a huge fan of Pokemon but I love the designs and I'd be happy to make this cover :twilightsmile:

Here are some examples of my work:

And a link to my DeviantArt if you want to see more ^^

As for the price, it'd be 30 usd, as many revisions as you want, double shading and the background :twilightsmile:

You do realise we’ve spoken before, right? You even posted a cover you’ve previously drawn for me!

How many times have you drawn canine-looking characters? The first I could find is this.

7185899 I... posted that comment at 4 am, my mind wasn't really that awake at the time :twilightblush:

A few times, here are some examples:

The cover I’m picturing is quite sombre, and your cartoony style doesn’t suit what I’m going for. Sorry about that.

Well, it was worth the shot :raritywink:

Also, I just came up with another idea for what the cover could look like. Should I edit the first post, make another thread, or wait to see if this idea sticks?

I think waiting a bit and then making another thread would be the best course of action.
(Sorry for butting in like this.)

Thanks for the advice.

I didn’t like my new idea, so I went back and edited the first post to make it more specific.

7188189 I'd still like to help, what do you say if I make a sketch in a different style and then you decide if you like it? :raritywink:

7188584 Great! I'll send you a sketch soon

7188937 Here it is:

My style may be cartoony but I thought maybe the color work would make up for it and fix the atmosphere so it's closer to what you are looking for.

So... what do you think? ^^

I know this is just a sketch, but watercolour is exactly what I'm looking for. The Vaporeon should be purple, though.

7189241 Well, I can change the color once I start working on refining it. Here's the Paypal link:
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/LittleTigress/35USD

I can start working tomorrow :twilightsmile:

Thanks. What timezone are you in?

7189256 GTM -5, it's like 3 am where I am :twilightblush:

I’m in BST, so it’s 10am.

I don't like the Vaporeon's fins
The ones at the sides stick out too much, and the one on top os too small.

I can make the fins of the sides smaller, but I can't change the one at the top

That's fine. Also, please could you add the title in the negative space on the left side?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27