Please give:
1) Reply HERE, down in this Post
2) Name of O.C.
3) image of the O.C.
4) and what do you want the Costume to be. with a link it image would be nice

This will be Open untell the 24th of October,
Then we give Mix-Up 1 Week to draw it

Who is tacking part

01) Mind Jack: Snake-Eyes/Cookie-Cream as Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride Paid
02) Deergenerate: Thicket the Deer in a Admiral Paid
03) Meadow_Dawn: Meadow Dawn as a Yoshi Paid
04) Meadow_Dawn: Scorched Wing as a Black Mesa Paid
05) Samellan: Copper Alloy as a maid Paid
06)Rubyfire377: Stone as Gabel from Bloodstained google Paid
07) Galaxy of Equestria: Paddy Sparkle as a Kusakabe from Fire Force paid Mix-Up
08) Light Heart101: Light Heart as David S. Pumpkins. Paid
09) Galaxy of Equestria: Charming Dazz as a Skunk paid Mix-Up
10) red reaper: Flying Goblin as Jafar from Aladdin Paid
11) ModernSilver: Mido Storm (maybe with out the rings) as Pokemon Black/White's male protagonist, Hilbert/Black paid Mix-Up
12) Disciple of Revan: WInd Writer as Revan without mask Paid
13) JimmyHook19: Jimmy Hook as Mage MeadowbrookPaid
14) Smart Mouth: Smart Mouth as the Original Robinpaid Mix-Up
15) Valtyrian: Kohaku Forestsong as Ichigo Kurosaki (his tails would hold the sword) Paid

16) NicLove: FlashTruth as Star-Swirl the Bearded (with his Best Friend Light Heart #8)
17) NicLove: ShyStone as a Wolf (with her dad (FlashTruth) and her sister (FastFox))
18) NicLove: FastFox as a cute Bee (with her dad (FlashTruth) and her sister (ShyStone))
19) NicLove: Bent-G. as Bendy (stell his the mane color) fromBendy and the Ink-Machine

Ponies that work there
20) Sleipnir as the Bell-Hopper
21) SamuraiKnight (replase her sword with a ..) as the Janitor
22) Helsa as the Cleaning-Maid
23) Farmer as the Grounds-Keeper PurpleMusic as the Elevator-Operator
24) Grand-Earth as the Door-Attendent
25) Loyal-Dark / Shifting-Surprise as the Servant
26) Tulip as the Cook

Max 25

"(from Mix-Up)"

I can arrange to do as many as necessary, 25 oc would be about my max for now, maybe, but the dead line has to be strictly respected just to be clear.
the deadline is the 24th one week before the 31st
as an extra, I am willing to do individual images for each. The last time it wasn't has time consuming as I expected but was still exhausting.

so if you want, you can ask AND pay extra to get a singol one
Please P.M. Mix-Up, so that he can sent you an invoice
His usual price is 30 USD and he'll add a FREE BackGround.

and if you want, you can also tack part in the story
Writing by BeastBrony

let's have it be Rated E or at the lest PG

What you need to tell us
1) you get a litter to go to a Halloween Party, what do you do, and how
2) How do you get your costume ?
3) How do you to the party ?
4) What do you do at the party ?
5) End of the party, what now ?

already i do have one a picture of my character in his costume its my OC Stone as Gabel from Bloodstained

which is on my profile

7009154 7009155
Please Link an Image to your O.C., and an other image of the Costume

i well when I can

Wish I had the money to have my oc in the big picture.
Since a friend of mine is going to start drawing my oc in his Halloween costume soon.
But hope everyone who participates has fun

7009169 7009224
you don't need an image of you O.C. IN the costume,
jest the costume would be nice

I did say I don’t have money to pay For the drawing

I know
jest clarifying what I'm asking

Will it still be ok if I showed what my OC would have worn if I had the money?

P.M. it insted

It's back again! Yay!

Im jealous of anyone who has 7$ to do that

I'll pay Mix up in a week or two. I got some more hours at work, so I can pay seven bucks.

I take slot.
and also my best friends charming dazz. for odd can't reply to this. so I get slot for them.

We would rather that Everone payed me, then I pay Mix-Up at the end

Please Give:
Name
Image of O.C.
and
Image of Costume !

1) Reply HERE, down in this Post Done
2) Name of O.C. Light Heart
3) image of the O.C.
4) and what do you want the Costume to be. The greatest legend of Halloween. David S. Pumpkins.

1) you get a letter to go to a Halloween Party, what do you do, and how. Light looks scared as he paces around the room. "Oh come on! I hate nightmare night! You get a dozen ponies trying to scare the living daylights out of you all night long, and I hate it! Can't I just hide until this blows over?" Light then looks at a pile of thank you notes for the toys he made for the holiday. Light sighs in frustration. "This is what I get for being a toymaker. You get invited to every party by Pinkie Pie and dress up like Santa Clause every year. I enjoy those events, but why did tonight have to be bundled in?" Light's clearly scared, but he begrudgingly gets ready for the party.
2) How do you get your costume? Light went to Rarity's boutique and asked if she had anything for stallions, and all she had was some old suits that never sold. It was there that he found one suit which inspired him to go to the party without the fear of being scared. He just does what he always does, act like a kid. (He may make a couple of skeleton toys to
3) How do you (Get?) to the party? Light hid a speaker in his suit to play music whenever he gets nervous and flys to the party. When he gets there, somepony who has no clue who he is asks Light about it. Light gives simular answers as David did, eventually turns on his music, does a dumb dance, and asks "Any questions?"
4) What do you do at the party? Light gets nervous in large groups and gets nervous whenever somepony gets ready to scare him, so he will play the music and do his dumb dance to keep calm. Eventually, he'll make a friend who will help him relax and have fun.
5) End of the party, what now ? Light takes a bet from somepony, hides in the one place nopony expects and bursts out screaming "Any questions?" And then go home and pass out in his bed, not used to staying up late.

fire force is amine nic-love and I pay for my friend charming dazz mix-up fill u in

.. What ?

Name
Image of O.C.
and
Image of Costume !

Huh, feels like it's been two years instead of one since the last one. XD $7 per person is actually pretty cheap.

Thinking I'd like my OC, Mido Storm to take part this time. (Darkened Quill, my OC in the last image, I consider to be trashed/turned into my newest OC, Lunar Dusk)

Yes, you may remove his clothing items for the image.

As for the costume, thinking I'd like him to wear the attire of Pokemon Black/White's male protagonist, Hilbert/Black.

I'll think about the story questions before getting back to you on that.

We would rather that Everone payed me, then I pay Mix-Up at the end

I'd prefer to do my money business solely with the one working on the commission, that being Mix-Up. I'll PM him on Discord the first thing tomorrow to give payment.

Man if only I had money.

Ok...

Darkened Quill, my OC in the last image, I consider to be trashed/turned into my newest OC, Lunar Dusk)

Wait, so it is Mido Storm this year ?

You have to pay now

Oh it's on for My Female Bat Pony Self again! :D

Same references pictures for her as before :3

This time around..... I want her to dress up as...................... Mage Meadowbrook X3

(Just to follow up the pattern from Somnambula last year X3)

Hope I'm not too late to participate!!!! X3 <3 :heart: :yay:

Name of O.C. please

Same name as before: Jimmy Hook :3

Just paid Mix-Up a little while ago.

Yeah, Mido Storm is the OC featured this time. That bit is just me saying that Darkened Quill no longer exists. Just never could get an interesting story with him.

As did I as well X3

I don't have a pic of my OC yet but I am working with Mix-up to fix that.

Name: WInd Writer
Pic of OC: work in progress will post once I have it
Costume: Revan without mask
Pic:

Yes I have to do that for Mix-up and I'll post it here when I'm done. I'm in class right now so I won't be able to do it until the afternoon.

So how do I upload a picture? I finished it and I tried to upload the picture but I can't seem to find the URL or anything compatible enough to put the picture here.

Mix-up
Group Contributor

You need to have it in a drop box like system, I use my Sta.sh on deviant art for that where I can link an address to Fimfiction. Hope this help, looking forward to work with you again.:raritywink:

7012406 7012451

Can I please have the image ?
please

Thank you
I'm working on it now.

I hope this works?? Let me know and I'll try and figure something else out.

2-D

3-D

Mix-up
Group Contributor

Okay I can work with that no trouble, PM me so that we can talk further about it.

and P.M. me for the PayPal

Please let me back in ^^;

Mix-up
Group Contributor

Hello JimmyHook19, nice to make your acquaintance, I am Mix-up and I am the artist who is going to work on the art piece. Unfortunately you have yet provided an Email through the privet massage system to send you the invoice, and sense you to yet to done that, and providing the requested funds, yet you can not be put on the list until it is done. Until you have done your payment of 7USD(for which I normally charge at the base price 30 USD for just a single OC) through Paypal this will not happen. If it wasn't for NicLove's kind insistence on me taking part in the project, then there wouldn't even this even, as I am VERY busy with group projects in learning 3D animation, which is very demanding, and I asked for only a small compensation for my increasingly scares free time.

I would also politely ask you do stop repeatably pester NicLove, who has done a good job in managing last years event and this one, with PM on the matter to waver these conditions, or start doing the same with me for that matter. Doing art is a time consuming effort, that has taken hundreds and event thousands of hours to reach this level of proficiency, and have artists have other things to concern themselves, such as life, personal and studies and needs funds to allow them to continue pursuing their craft as a career.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mix-up
Group Contributor

Thanks you and no hard feeling:twilightsmile:

Your welcome =3

It's just..... I always want to keep having My Female Bat Pony Self appear in more and more fan art of course X3

Anyone else ?

I would like my OC in the pic

● Name:
Smart Mouth

● Custome:
Original Robin

Please click reply

p.s .You have to pay,

send me a P.M. with your PayPal name, and I'll do the rest

for only 7 dollars. awesome. count me in.

2) Name of O.C.
Kohaku Forestsong
3) image of the O.C.

4) and what do you want the Costume to be.
Ichigo Kurosaki *his tails would hold the sword*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 139