Art for Fanfiction 5,157 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I've been working on a new fic for a while (albeit slower than intended), and would like some cover art for it. It is set in the Equestria Girls universe, so it is a human style. I unfortunately can't pay, so it is a request if anyone is willing to do it.

The main image I would like is that of Aria Blaze in a black business suit, with short (men's cut) hair, maybe with a bright colored tie.

Thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me out.

Ink Hoof

Can you tell me the name of this fanfic because I’m interested to read it. I’m not an artist so I can’t help you with the cover for it.

It's titled S.M.I.L.E Agent Aria Blaze, but it's not being released yet. I wanted to get a little further along in writing it and see if I can get the cover art for it before I release the first chapter. However (shameless self-promotion time), it's supposed to be a sequel to The Issue of Multiple Sunsets and ties to Principal Cinch and The Unhappy Mother. So you could look at those if interested.

The main reason why I’m interested into reading the fanfic you’re making is because of what you said.

Aria Blaze in a black business suit, with short (men's cut) hair, maybe with a bright colored tie.

Because of that I’m getting men in Black vibes

In that case, you might be interested in Mr. and Mrs. S.M.I.L.E.

Commenting since it's been a week and has fallen off the front page of the forum. Haven't had any responses, so the request is still open.

And again. Last one.

Comment posted by ZettaiDullahan deleted Aug 30th, 2019

Just an update that the request has been fulfilled. Someone has not only offered to do so, but has delivered and done quite a nice job of it. It will probably be a few more weeks, but I will be posting the story, and as per requested by the group, sharing it here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9