The Royal Guard 331 members · 187 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So if anyone wants it they are free to have it.

It involves a crossover with the old Army Men videogame series and MLP.

It would take place after the last army men game 'Sarge's war' With the greens and tans, longtime mortal enemies, finally finding peace.

Sarge now becomes Colonel and has been blessed with 10 years of peace, 10 years of reconstruction and a new union between the G and T's. But it is shattered when a new enemy appears The Grays. Armed with technology that outdoes their own Vietnam level weapons and massive armies, and to make things worse, they are finding toys from our world, called the 'Big World' and bringing them in to make super weapons/soldiers and war machines to overwhelm them.

But the only mistake the Grays make is stealing a little girls MLP collection right along with her brother's squad of Royal Guard toys.

The Guard go in with determination,training and the experience from a lot of playtimes. They chase the Grays down on a rescue mission to get the other ponies, saying its easier than scaring off the boogeyman, or being licked by the family dog. While there they find that the MLP toys have been forced to use their magic to aid the Grays and soon enlist the aid of Sarge and his army.

It was an idea I shared with a friend but nothing ever came of it. IF anyone wants to take it they are free to do so :twilightsmile: Just ask and il share some other ideas that me and my friend had come up for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1