The OC Fanfiction Library 1,404 members · 1,803 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Background_Pony
Group Admin

Members: 295

Hello, and welcome to the OC fanfiction library. I am the founder of this group, FanficFanatic, with Flutterawesome and JigokuLuna being Santa's little helpers, so to speak. Place your hoof over your heart and repeat after me.

"I will put stories into the correct folder, and maintain order unless it's April 1st. No matter the design, no matter the breed, no matter the very special somepony, I WILL NOT HARASS ANYPONY BECAUSE OF THEIR OC."

Now that you've taken the oath, we can continue. If you have any questions, ask Flutterawesome or I. You may leave any time you want to, but we'll miss you!

Please keep thread posting to a minimum. You may have up to three active threads at once. If the thread stay inactive for more than one day, it'll promptly get deleted.

One last thing. Please submit your stories to two folders, no more, no less.

Thank you, and happy writing!
(WIP means Work in Progress, incomplete story basically)

Bad Horse
Group Contributor

455174 Often times, you won't be able to add stories. We have this thing where only contributers can add stories.
Okay. I'd like to add Whom the Princesses Would Destroy to Comedy, but can't.

Noakwolf
Group Contributor

Bad Wolf. :duck:

Psycho Shy
Group Contributor

What does "harassing a pony because of their FC" constitute, exactly? I'm the last pony who will discriminate against alicorns/7th Element of Harmonies/Mane Cast lovers, but if they're poorly done, I'd like to put in a word to help them make them better. As fellow writers, I think we should all be open to receiving constructive criticism.

flutterawesome
Group Admin

there is a very bold line between harassing and constructive criticism. when you give constructive criticism you state what makes them a bad character and explain. Harassing is something more like YOUR CHARACTER IS FUCKING STUPID!

I'm showing 1,013 members. Methinks the first post could be updated.

And I remain unable to post my stories. Shame, since I would like to promote them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6