The OC Fanfiction Library 1,404 members · 1,801 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

This idea is based around an OC of mine I'm going toi Spectrum Eyes or Spec Eyes for short being able to adjust magic in his body willingly. But in order to do this it puts great strees on both his mind and body.

Recived his powers during an explosion in a lab where others were affect just like him. One being able to walk along walls and air without wings. Others being able to breath fire when they arent part dragon.

5611776 Wow, very interesting! I can't wait to see this!

Its just an idea my mind refuses to let die. I've been watching a lot of superhero shows and other things. Do you want to hear what caused the powers?

5611804 Sure! But let me guess: It was some kind of freak accident in a lab explosion?

Popular theory but wrong. the main characters father was working on a theory of blank magic. where magic of pure and can be altered to any kind. Ended up working for the equvilent of either Hydra of HIVE. When he was finished the was going to test it out until one of his lab asistants turned and tried to destroy it. The main character was in the lab looking for his father and got cought in the explosion.

That sounds like a Power Ponies story, at least to me it does.

But for some reason I keep seeing it take place in Equestria not the power pony world.

Well, you could put it in Equestria if you want, it's your idea after all.

Hell, I had an idea about the mane six fight a mad scientist who is trying to turn himself into the ultimate
cyborg. That all came from the Idea of a cool name for a robot styled character, Metalix.

Like I said its just an idea. The problem with my brain is that it doesnt stop. yesturday when I thought of this I thought of the father and an older brother character both fighting. The older brother and the main character serviving on the streets until the age of fifteen when the older brother was sent to jail. wasnt affected by the explosion but came out of the jail different. The father hid inside a room that blocked the blast. Both just trying to help him. He's at Canterlot castle learning to control his powers. And the first story ends when he copies Sombra's powers.

So ya and I have twenty more stories.

I have that same problem, so many ideas are constantly being made in my head that I want to put on
paper. I love it and hate at the same time.

So there is a kindred spirit. Tell me did the idea of different elemental ponys ever cross your mind?

It has actually, it was about this group who tried to make themselves more powerful so they could take on Celestia but it
backfired and turned them into different elements.

Mine was based around the idea of ponys being of afriad of Celestia, Luna, Cadence or Twilight turning. They created a sleeper cell pony that turns metal like Damacus steel when ever he comes to contact with magic.

Sounds interesting.

Has a Mortal Kombat styled story ever crossed your mind?

I havent really played the game. But if you mean a martial art themed story yes. I have one thats like a survival game.Masters of all diferent arts hunting down and fighting each other to see whos the strongest.

Um... I never really got into those "Hunger Games" style things, except for Bloody royal, I love that movie.

But anyway, My Idea was that the mane six were kidnapped and taken to an Island off the coast of Neighsia.
They are put into an arena and are forced to fight for the Islander's amusement.

No not hunger games. Its all done out in the open. Are you into anime? I've also had ideas for demetional themed stores. Based on the tree of harmony. The tree takes one from another world and dumps the character into Equestria to help them. But when the tree refuses to send him home things get out of hand.

Hilarity ensues?

Yeah, I'm into anime, Haven't been able to see a lot of it but I want to.

That reminds me of this one Idea I had where the mane six have to stop Paradox(the spirit of time) from
destroying all of existence and since time is breaking down, the mane six meet and team up with foal
versions of Celestia and Luna.

If you watch or read anime I would recomend 'Future Diary, on in the japanese name Mirai Nikki'

As for time travel I've had a few ideas about it. Mainly a warrior from the past being sent to the future. I've also had ideas about a drop out student from Celstia's school for gifted uncirons coming back after ten years or so to stop a massive consperecy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19