The OC Fanfiction Library 1,404 members · 1,803 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

For a while now I've been working on a story in which a group my own version of the elements of Harmony meet the main six. But the problem I'm having is that I only have two elements.

Understanding - in which the bearer understands the position of all such as their reasoning behind what they do.

Courage - in which the bearer is not affraid of anything and will always be the first to jump into something.

If you have your own elements please share them as they might help.

Saro0fdemonz
Group Contributor

Courage isn't blindly jumping in fearlessly. Courage is being afraid but doing what needs to be done despite the fear. Just my two cents :pinkiehappy:

Peace - in which the bearer will try to find a peaceful solution to a problem.

Optimism - in which the bearer will always find the bright side of any situation.

If I think of any more I'll let you know.

Strength- an indomitable will which makes the user unbreakable. Also don't confuse it with Courage, strength is to endure while courage is to be bold. This person is pretty damn strong on the inside, they may not be brave or smart but their integrity is off the charts. They will also be the most likely to not talk during torture.

Wisdom- to have a keen knowledge of many things. This person could be the one with the answers to people's problems but still struggle themselves. But at the end of the day they are a pretty handy friend. This doesn't necessarily mean there super-smart but wise with the norms of life.

Love- yes, this was kinda an obvious one. The one who possess love, the supposed most powerful force in the universe. The person isn't a hater, they forgive and accept other people when they themselves are lost in despair. They don't hate or judge, they simply love and respect their peers and family. Basically a saint, though through plot-lines this element may be tested to its fullest.

Spirit- like Magic, this would be the extra-dimensional element in the group and the strongest. Spirit embodys consciousness, creativity and higher powers. This would make the user, like Twilight and her Element of Magic, a adept or prodigy in the making of this skill. What this could possibly do for the person is they could possess paranormal abilities (regardless of pony type) like astral projection, inter-dimensional travel and soul-type powers. Also there creative and a down-to earth type person.

There just suggestions but let me know what you think.

5453232 Just thought, change Understanding to Compassion, sounds more clear, but that's just a thought.

Do like element of Courage though!

Another element:

Patience,

Vigilance

Fortitude

Perseverance

Wisdom

Forgiveness

Lack of a better word: Second chances?

I'd like to read what you got!

5453232 Ahh Redemption! That's it! I always figured that would be Sunset's Element

Shitposting - in which the element bearer gives no fucks about the task at hand and instead posts shitty memes

I must agree with you on that as Courage is mostly standing up to your fears even when they are pure fear them selves.

As for you all so far Wisdom seems to be a nice idea.

Recently I was thinking of Madness & Sanity

Madness - Although may sound dark it is often said that madness and genies are often defined by success. So the holder of this element would primarily appear insane while also coming up with some of the craziest things every.

Sanity - Self explanatory in which the holder will see sanity even in the darkest corners of the mind.

I feel Compansion leans a little to kindness. What I mean by Understanding is that the holder will understand the reasoning behind some of the things his enemies do. But it's his choice whether to support it or not. Such as yes I understand why your killing my people for the land. But I still need to defend my people.

Also what would they come from? Basically your own version of the Tree of Harmony.

Fear- The bearer has the inept ability to cause great fear in anyone they meet.

would probably work for a villain of some kind.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9