The OC Fanfiction Library 1,404 members · 1,803 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

This thread is more of an idea box where some can help others with story's they either can fully handle or have trouble with.

Example Has any one ever done a cyberpunk themed story?

Example - Oc (who is in the cyberpunk world) is sent to Eqestria during an experiment of some kind. After arriving and adjusting to this new world slowly begins building relation ships. But when an old enemy finds their way there he will need help from both worlds to save them.

World Description - The world is highly advance with very little magic and yes their are still the same species. Pegasi and earth pony's jobs would change much. But unicorns can interact with some of the tech because they manipulate energy.

That's all I'm going to reveal:twilightsmile: thoughts please :twilightsmile:

I love Cyberpunk just about as much as I love Steampunk, and I think that this would be a pretty cool idea if done the right way.

Thanks for the support. Do you have any tips when it corms to writing cyberpunk? I don't know that much.

5442559 I don't know much about writing it, but I know that since cyberpunk has a lot of variations you need to set up what elements you're going to use and if you need to create your own then do it.

Thanks for the info.

Story line - As for creating my own elements I was thinking of a futuristic world where magic is weak. As stated before Pegasi and Earth Pony's won't change much in matter of jobs or abilities. But unicorns will be able to interact with tech like a technomancer. Oc works for a small secret group trying to save the magic of the world from another group that want to use it all up. During a mission with three others comes across their worlds tree of harmony which sends him and one enemy to Equestria. After letting the enemy get away from him to save some fillies. He is brought to a hospital where he meets with the main six.

If you have any ideas please share them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5