The Proofreader Group 4,265 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello there.
The story is also tagged "Death" and "Gore" but since this kind of theme is only happened during the Chapter 3, which has been already improved, I removed those.

Story is turning around the consequences of Celestia's death.
Pepper, the Regicide, who is from another world, left as soon as she did it, leaving only Luna witness of the scene.
4 months later, Pepper is back, her body controlled by Gamine, a Guardian in training.

Story involves Sunset Shimmer, Chrysalis and the changelings, Nightmare Moon and the batponies. All those canon characters mixed with my headcanons into a story about choices, actions, consequences, and regrets.

My fiction is looking for an editor to take over Smoke's work since he is now too busy with personal stuff to continue improve and tweak the translation of my fiction from French to English.

Chapters have an average length of 20 pages on google doc. But I would not mind for someone to work one scene at the time. Which would cut the chapter in two or three, depending what I wrote in each chapters.

I need help for improving the translation from deepL, so fluent/native english writer would be what I am looking for here.

Story is about an alternative season 4. Not sure what to talk about here, ask through Private Messages.

Sorry, I was hit by a car New Year's Eve. I caught Covid-19 in the hospital.

In short, my proofreader days are over :applecry:

I just found this comment, and man...

Please be safe, whoever you are.

Well, I likely won't die in the foreseeable future. That's the extent of the good news

Unfortunately, I have only my phone but if you look in My Groups, you should find the list of members. Use it to find active members and ask them

It doesn't feel right to hunt down active people to get my chapters fixed. If someone is up for the task, it will be fate. ^_^

Hello there, thumbing up my thread as I still look for someone to proofread the next chapters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6