The Proofreader Group 4,265 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello. here is the context: I have a big story that is meant to anchor the alternate universe and set the rules for the coming stories, and while I don't need a proofreader for that one, I would like one for the spinoffs and sequels, as they will be much shorter and focused stories.

Fólkvangr is the first of such spinoffs and if follows Gilda shortly before her interaction with characters in the main story and it is about what happens to her after. Basically she'll get into trouble with some corrupt politicians and she is then forced to leave her home city, traveling to a distant ancient griffon city while she is slowly losing her mind to strange visions and intrusive thoughts about some distant past she didn't even know existed. Turns out some ancient entity is recruiting her into the ranks of a very dangerous griffon faction, but she doesn't really seem to have a choice.

The story is being written in a way that understanding of the main story isn't necessary, but it is meant to further the lore from the main story and prepare Gilda for the following conflicts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1