The Proofreader Group 4,265 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 112 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 112

ohhh, the story approvers. At most, you'll get a message saying that your story was rejected for some reason or another, though in general chances are you'll have it approved and posted within a couple of weeks. You don't need a proofreader necessarily, but it's certainly helpful to have one.

i had a old acc with a bad story and one of the mods sent a 5 paragraph thing of all my storys problems

i mean, that's not necessarily a bad thing. just means that you've still got some work to do.

Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

* another stub comment for monitoring purposes *

I believe this was answered in the FAQ but I need some clarification. Can we ask for a proofreader if we're not done with our story? Like what if we're having trouble with figuring out how to proceed with the idea? That's my main issue sometimes. I know what I want to happen but have zero idea on how to accomplish it. 😅

Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

Err, yeah, your story isn't required to be finished to ask for proofreading. After all, it's more efficient to make good from the start, rather than spending twice the time and remaking half the story.

Terribly sorry for the, uh, a month-long delay :twilightblush:, the global situation is kinda exhausting. Be advised to use that reply button » on any of my comments (or the initial post, for perfectionism) so I receive a notification by Fimfiction.

It's okay. Thanks for the response! :twilightsmile:

Is there any kind of requirement for making a post? Looking for a prereader or is their none?

Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

Well, yeah: making a post on our forum implies that you has a story with which you need some help. So in your post you describe your story, and what kind of help you need.

Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

ATTENTION

With my increasing unreliability due to the events, I advise all questions about the group to be PM'ed to metallusionsismagic as probably the current most reliable of us, or posted at our Discord server (the link's on our front page).

How do i get a proof reader for hire’s attention?

Kody Wiremane
Group Admin

Better message them yourself, finding a proofreader you'd like to work with via our Database, or directly examining or Documents.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 112