Author Support 2,069 members · 4,370 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey there guys I've recently grabbed the chance to participate in FanOfMostEverything's Delightful Ponydox contest.

Honestly this was an excuse to motivate myself into returning to writing that I haven't done in a long time. I want to return to writing and write stories about the OCs I have but for now I'm using this contest as an excuse to write an idea I've had in my head for a LOOOOOOONG time.

The story's main theme is re-discovery of one's self. In this AU Chrysalis takes Starlight Glimmer's hoof but doesn't know what to do with her life or how to find her calling, her drive, her purpose and aspirations. So she decides to do something drastic like undo one of the key moments in her life.

What is that moment?

How does she intend to do that? Find out here:https://www.fimfiction.net/story/480299/i-dont-want-to-be

Honestly a lot of the feelings she feels I've personally had experience with. It's hard to feel alive, accomplished, or express your own desires when everyone around you just forces you to a mold. You might say this fic is a bit... cathartic. In any case thank your time.

Any likes, comments, favs, feedback, shares are all appreciated.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1