Author Support 2,069 members · 4,367 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hi everyone!

I have just recently joined this group, so I hope I'm doing this right. I have started to write my own story! It is based on EGQ and Sunset Shimmer where she gets adopted by Vice Principal Luna!

This is the first time I have ever written fanfiction and so far I love it! 20 chapters have already been published and I was wondering if you don't mind, could any of you take some time to read my story? I would greatly appreciate it if you would leave some feedback too? whether that be a general comment or criticism, even if it's an idea for the story. It would mean a lot to me. Like I said, this is my first time and while I do enjoy writing, I need to make room for a lot of improvement. I'll be honest, my grammar isn't the best and that’s something I would like to work on so I can make my story the best it can be. Even for future stories, I would like my writing to be up to a good standard. Again, if do have any advice it would help me a bunch! Thanks so much! :twilightsmile:

TAftermath Of The Formal
Just when Sunset Shimmer finds herself in her darkest days she is able to find the light through all of those who love her.
Shimmeringsun · 146k words  ·  203  20 · 7.7k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1