Fallout Equestria 5,361 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Cascadejackal
Group Admin

After careful thought and consideration, we've got our winners!

First place goes to... Better Days, by Gamma Deekay!
For your hard work, you get featured, and a piece of custom art! (Contact Tonto for details on the art)
Second place goes to... I was an Enclave Officer, by Honey Mead! You've got yourself a feature, my friend!
Last but not least, third place belongs to... Wild Wasteland, by ClickClackTheBrony!
A fic of your choice will be featured!:pinkiehappy:

And finally, the winning (and only) entry into the art category: LITTLEpip,by Asianbrony. You'll be seeing this as the banner for a week, folks!:twilightsmile:

Great job to all you guys:pinkiehappy:

Cannot help but read that in a disappointed tone due to your avatar. Seriously, though: Well done everyone!:yay:

*clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Yeah! Go me, up in numbah three! I spose since I can't feature my own fics, I'll pick Daily Unlife, Nyerguds deserves it, on top of the story being great. :twilightsmile:

Wow, I don't know what to say but thank you. I've been really trying to improve my writing, and I am glad that you indeed liked my work. Congrats to the other winners, I look forward to reading your entries here soon!

Gig

Well done Gamma!

Congratulations! :scootangel::yay:

Nyerguds
Group Admin

Oh, cool! Thanks mate :pinkiegasp:
(PS: I updated the Wild Wasteland wiki page to add your new gem to the side stories section :raritywink:)

2072094 Ah, thank you. I never would have gotten around to that :rainbowlaugh:

Nyerguds
Group Admin

You know, ClickClack never actually got his prize... The Daily Unlife is not in the Featured Stories category :trixieshiftright:

On a related note, there's no folder for the 300 members writing contest...

3269465 Wait, it didn't? Well, lets start some fires then, that always helps! :scootangel:

Cascadejackal
Group Admin

3269465 :twilightoops:Could've sworn we sorted that out. On it now!

3270283 Burn the breezies.:pinkiecrazy:

3270609 Mkay, but I'm keeping the cutest ones as slav pets. Yes, pets... that's not much better.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15