Fallout Equestria 5,335 members · 2,611 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

How many of you have heard of Fallout Equestria: Remains? Those who have, what is your opinion of the game?

(Didn't I mention this a year and 1/2 ago or something? Eh, it's actually finished now, so I'll do it again.)

I'd say i like it. I did not finish it yet, because sometimes it feels repetetive ( i wanted to complete all challenges). I think though that this is a game worth trying if someone appreciates the ability to revisit randomly generated "dungeons". I am not particularly attached to the storyline but as a game that you can just play and relax while watching some movie i think it is great.
Edit. I love music in the camp, while the boss music felt for me utterly terrible.

It's on my to play list, but looks cool.

never played by myself but watched others play. for a fsn made game it looks pretty good and fun

I beat it, was fun. also random difficulty spikes depending on your load out and skill, also Buck Canterlot just, Buck it and it's wall ignoring parasprites and every other enemy that just refuses to DIE!!! if you like rogue likes and a challenge this game is completely worth it.

It is a good way to kill your time.

I found it extremely enjoyable.

-AskThe

Wait the game is finished!?

Played but haven't beaten it yet. Lots of fun. ^_^

Been playing it recently. Translation could use some work but the gameplay is really cool.

I enjoy it. Especially now that it has a complete storyline. (I started playing it waaaaaaay back when there was only the warehouse.)

i have over 300 houres on one save 100% the game i loved it but i dont know what to do now

It's a very fun game. It has a pretty basic story that you can occasionally tell was translated, but that doesn't really matter since that's just used to drive the gameplay, which is where this thing shines, and it shines like a diamond there.

Check the video description, you ducks.

I played the game, ya boob

The downloaded version is superior to any browser version, you obnoxious ringtone.

I did download it. Now calm down and drink some water and get some good food

From Itch.io? I used the official website, like a normal(?) person.

(Hey now, I thought we were both having fun with calling each-other silly names.)

Yep kinda the downside when not knowing when the other person is either being rude or actually having fun so... thanks I guess?

You're welcome, I guess.

Damned Poe's Law!

I have it, I like it... but its repetitive so I recommend putting something like an audiobook in the backround... maybe the FALLOUT equestria Audiobook... that's What I did

Just lower the difficulty?

(Faster level ups is a must-have for me.)

I did, but I sucked at it. But I knew the keys very well. I just don't have luck in games.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29