Fallout Equestria 5,356 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

In the Fo4 Nuka-World DLC, we were introduced to the Weaponized Nuka-Cola/Cherry/Quantum ammo (as well as other form of weapons) and is fired by the Thirst Zapper.

My question is, would it be possible to find anything similar in the FoE universe (Maybe found in some form of factory)? And/Or, would it be possible to see it in a sort of bullet form?

Fair point. I guess I didn’t want anyone complaining about technological limitations or something like that

[Dryly] If it's in the games, it can be in stories.

Well...the only limit is your imagination, actually, and of course coming up with the dark yet weirdly hilarious justification for its existence as was the norm for 1950's SCIENCE!

To be fair, Pinkie Pie already has stuff like party cannons and cake cannons, so it’s probably good.

Being fair, the concept makes less sense in Fo4 that it would in FoE, so having weaponized soda being used by ponies could be explained away way more easily.

Like, just off the top of my head, beings that most things in Equestria have inherent magic one could say the soda has some weird magical nature that, when subjected to even weirder Zebra alchemical brewing, creates a perfect ammunition for your standard flamethrower. Could be the 'scientific' technobabble would be they add the Sparkle~Cola to the fuel as accelerant, or even just use the finished product as is and each different brew can produce wildly different effects, like a cryogenic liquid nitrogen thrower or something.

Something like this is definitely not the limit, nor is it impossible as any way you write it or explain it could be entirely plausible given the universe's base, not to mention a very interesting concept for wastelanders to play around with for different tools for survival; improvised weapons and the like.

well sparkle-Cola Rad can already be made into an explosive just like Nuka-Cola Quantum can. though using a squirt gun is still weird for Fallout 4. What I go with is an enchanted water gun that when it shoots water, they act like bullets and depeding o what liquid used, diffrent effects will happen. Irradiated wat of corse shoots radiation, sparkle-Cola could explode, and sparkle-Cola Rad wld have a bigger boom, stuff like that.

Doing so might be particularly risky if you include the Project Horizons story-line as canon.

Seen in a recording, Twilight visits Hippocratic Research headed by Flim and Flam and demands to know what magical Flux is.

And it’s used everywhere,Goldenblood! Manufacturing. Energy production. Medicine. Food.” She paused and fixed the twins with her glare. “Sparkle-Cola.”

Flux in PH is a dangerous rainbow liquid that, in mild doses, can cause cancer and tumors as well as minor debilitating mutations. But even a slightly larger dose of a few concentrated drops can cause rapid and horrific changes of a more monstrous nature.

Soon after the above scene it's revealed Flux is in fact the essence of Discord. The chaos spirit still sealed in stone and covered in Starmetal to prevent his escape. Drilled into and his insides liquefied and pumped out to be used by ponies for a number of things.

So if even some of that is in Sparkle Cola, making something dangerous seems entirely possible.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9