Fallout Equestria 5,361 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

So this is something that should have been done a long time now, if not already been done, and that is to set up a skype group about helping new writers, and for the more established among us to be able to talk among ourselves about what we love Fo:E, and other things. I've seen too many story's abandoned to count, and it is sad, I'm still waiting for some writers to come back, yet they never do. So why not start a skype group that's focused on this, helping storys get made, making friends, and exploring the horrors of the wasteland together. Like a band of not so crazy raiders out to make our on place in the world.

Basic rule, be kind. This will not be about bashing other stories, or writers. Pointing out flaws, that's fine, but do try keep in mind that this will be about helping others.

Just contact me, and I'll add you to my contacts and set up a skype group. No harm in trying, and if you don't like it, you can easly leave and move on.

Also, now on Discord.

5496127 Ha. My little circle has had one of these for a while, but I'm interested to see who you have on board.

just one other for now, but if you want on board, just send me a message.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

Big Ol' Admin Note:

Any/all of these chats are completely unassociated with the FO:E group itself, and we (the admins) have nothing to do with how they're run.

Do with that information what you will.

5496127 And now we'll test the question: can writers find harmony in a setting of chaos?

can I be added to this Skype/Discord group?

Point me to the discord
Or link it back here, there is a way todo that I on discord more then I am on skype.....when I am not at work or school >.>

5496127 I'd like in on the Discord for sure!

5496127 Sure, my skype name's literally just this name with an underscore separating it.:twilightsmile:

:trollestia:

Can I join the Discord? Though I tend to be shy even online, so I can't promise how much I'll be active...

I'll gladly join both Skype and Discord!

I can be pretty shy on the internet, and may sometimes go into a phase where I'm active and one where I just enjoy some peace and quiet. But I'd love to join the Skype group (I assume it's going to be a text based chat?). Don't know how to use Discord that well though, but I have it.

Nyerguds
Group Admin

We already got the irc, though. Not much different from Discord. And pretty much all the oldbie writers are there, including Kkat herself.

5498457 Oh... I tend to miss thees things, never been good at keeping up with trends and groups. well if you ever want to join in, or have some of us join yours just let us know.

Nyerguds
Group Admin

Sure. But I don't see any actual info posted here...

And, well, the official Fallout Equestria irc is here: http://www.fallout-equestria.com/chat
Not mine, though. The main moderator / channel owner is Batpony (aka Nomad aka Dashite). If he's around. Otherwise... Ilushia, I guess? (PROTIP: Ilushia is softest pone.)

Kkitty hangs out there most of the time, but often afk, and under a couple of different nicknames (Kkat, Artifica, Little_Gloom...) depending on either her mood or whether she's RPing in some other channel at the same time.

Yeah you can add me to the skype group

Name is isiahjacobs

Comment posted by Olakaan Peliik deleted Oct 2nd, 2016

I'm a little late to the party, but could I possibly get in on the Discord group?

Same, I wish somebody had left an unlimited duration link here, but I'd love to get in on this.

ya all gonna need some Canon experts at some point.

Sorry this has been a bit neglected, but for all who are interested, here's a link to the Discord group that won't expire: https://discord.gg/MuwP6XU

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23