Fallout Equestria 5,361 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 157 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 157

Title: Fallout: Equestia – Unscrewed Audio Files
Author: ComicSansPony (ME!)
Tags: Mature, Sex, Gore, Adventure, Comedy, Crossover, Sci-Fi, Tragedy,
Summary: My name is Screwloose. I'm a mental patient and resident of Ponyville Hospital mental ward. A construction accident permanently danged my brain. That was at least the case until the megaspells fell. Locked in my padded cell and left to die as Equestria burned to ash in a storm of heat and balefire. The radiation changed me and gave me back my sanity. Here are the audio logs of my adventures after as I try to find out if my sister made it safely to a stable.
Pitch: It is written as if you are listening to a series of audio logs like what you'd find in locations across the wasteland while playing the fallout game. Each chapter is less than 1000 words, expect on or 2 that are about that long. it is also being made into an audiobook! Link!

Title: Fallout: Equestria – Brittleshine's Quest Audio Files
Author: ComicSansPony (ME!)
Tags: Teen (this may change), Gore, Adventure, Crossover, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Tragedy
Summary: By now you have likely heard my sister’s tragic story. Mr. DJ Pon-3 elected to call it "Unscrewed Audio Files". I am the Shoeshine from those logs, though as a Canterlot Ghoul I prefer Brittleshine. Pinkie Pie predicted I would meet my sister again, I have hope that it will come true. I have invited Screwy's fiancé, Dr. Stable Rate...who also became a ghoul...along for the search. We will document our adventure like Screwloose did, in a series of audio logs that I will send to DJ Pon3 to play over the radio. We will find my sister.
Pitch: Like my other one it is written in the audio log format (though most logs will still be under 1000 words, some aren't), but also has interjecting broadcasts from DJ Pon3. It is also the sequel to my other Unscrewed Audio Files, set just after the Epilogue.

I should've caught this when it was posted here. In order to keep a level playing field in this thread, please remove your story's cover art from your post. We want each poster to have a fair chance at advertising their stories, and not just the ones who have cover art.

For the same reason as above, please remove the link to your story's timeline in your post, too.

We gave specific instructions in the OP, and displaying your cover art or any extra information was not part of the instructions.

If your posts aren't updated within three days, I will have to delete them. Thanks.

Yay, attention-whoring. Please feed my craving for feedback.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Boundless
Author: Wigglejigglesquiggle
Tags: Mature, Sex, 2nd Person, Adventure, Crossover, Dark

Summary: Months after the events of Fallout: Equestria, an anonymous earth pony stallion is hired to provide medical help to a mysterious employer in a remote location. This simple task turns into an adventure - of more than one kind.

Pitch: Cute post-unity alicorns and a short adventure that focuses on dangerous environments rather than combat, in between character interaction and no-strings intimacy. Complete at 23k words long - no endless hiatus here.

Disclaimer: Second person perspective, focus on a fairly specific fetish (pregnancy) and a couple of breaks with the original canon.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Fogwhistle
Author:  Super Hurricane
Tags:Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark, Sad, Sci Fi
Summary: Basically, it's a tale of a Bookworm that helps a high-level Pegasus to manage the entire armada in Zebrica, awhile rescuing his friends and striving to undo the sins he and his comrades committed.
Pitch: In a way, I was inspired by the MLP Comics awhile reading Fallout Equestria fics. But I always wondered how they could make the technology and weapons advance far beyond their skill sets, unless they had help. And seeing that Giraffes are canon, it's also possible there are a ton of equine species in the Zebra Lands besides zebras, as well as the mythical creatures that live there. And of course, unlike most fics, this story regards the dark side of the continent that we try not to think too much about.

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Echoes of the Ministries

Author: Me

Tags: Rated T, Gore, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark, Drama

Summary: This isn't an adventure story. Rather, it's a series of memory orbs and letters, sharing the thoughts of the ghosts of the Ministry Mares before, during, and after the events of the main story. There's also an OC who serves as a witness to these events, but her story is mostly background.

Pitch: There aren't many Fo:E fics that address ghosts. Sure, they pop up now and again, but never as the central focus. This isn't some grand quest or anything like that. This is a bunch of ponies looking back on the mistakes they made and trying to find forgiveness when can no longer try to atone for them.

I pitched this idea to this group some time ago, and a lot of people seemed interested. My pre-readers also though it was very good. I don't expect this to be the next big spin-off, but I really think I've written something that could be considered more than "Just another Fo:E spin off."

And, well, the story's complete at only 26k words, so it's a relatively short read. Worth at least checking out, right?

Alllllllllrighty then, new writer here so please be gentle.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Wasteland
Author: That would be me. The all mighty Sith.
Tags: Mature, Gore, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark, Comedy, Romance, sex, and adventure.
Summary: This story is centered on a Equestrian Military unicorn scout named, Atomic Flare. Her job is to scout out possible living areas for her vault's massive populace. Thus she sets out with her partner looking for a new home land within the areas south of the equestrian northern wastes.
Pitch: I'd love to get new viewers, love pleasing others with my writing. But I feel this story will bring someething new to fallout equestria. A military scout looking for a possible living area exploring cities like Los Pegalous, San Neighgo, and more. But as a new writer to FoE I'd love the feed back on how to improve my writing.

Also this isn't much of a spoiler but the Main character has a love for explosions.

Not a fanfic promotion, but I'm pretty sure I can only post it here, it is Fallout: Equestria related.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Shadow of Roam

Artist: RainbowSurvivor

Summary: In the ruins of the Zebra Lands, new factions have risen from the ashes of the old Zebra Empire in order to try and rebuild. A young mare named Azala finds herself in the middle of a bloody war between the three primary factions of the Zebra Lands, all wanting the same thing, to control the city of Roam. For whoever controls Roam, controls the world.

Pitch: Its a comic set in the Zebra Lands, yeah we've only gotten one comic out so far but it has a lot of promise.

Title: Crimson Tide

Author: El Mutanto (Me <3)

Tags: Sex, Gore, Adventure, Dark, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Sad, Sci-Fi, Original Character

Summary:
Sparkplug is a young unicorn mare living in Stable 69.Due to un-earthly laws and circumstances that transpired in the Stable, she is forced to change her life diametrically and to face the horrors of the wild and dangerous Southern Wastelands and the shadow cast by the city of Stalliongrad. The story begins eight years before Littlepip emerges from Stable 2.

The Pitch:
Honestly, when it comes to writing, I am a world builder. I love designing locations, scenarios, factions, all this stuff. I love expanding on creating worlds, making them more "lived in". I love the original story but I always felt it was a bit unfulfilled in the world building department, things that I loved about the original games with all the lore and fluff they provided. This is why I loved Project Horizons for the biggest of times, because it expanded on the world, creating different subsidiaries, complex lore, and factions. My story is a take on the Fallout: Equestria world and a try to expand it. Addition of things like motorwagons as a more common sighting of post-war Equestria, a deeper explanation why the coal stopped being the fuel of the Great War during it, creation of Recreational Story Orbs (based on memory orbs, but commercial) and even stuffs like PipBuck bootlegs by different companies from other regions of the Equestria and it's pre war satelite states and provinces and it's other neighbours (other than the zebras) are the norm here. At first the concepts may seem like a rehash of the New Vegas setting, but all I can say without spoilers is that it's not that similar (although NV is my Fallout game).

And along all this we have the tale of Sparkplug, a innocent unicorn mare who is terrified of the Wasteland she is forced to face and she is not cut out to function in this type of environment. How can you go out and use a gun to defend your life, when the worst crime you ever saw in your whole life was somepony getting drunk in the cantina and getting into a fight with somepony else and you're just a shy terminal technician? Oh, and also: the sex tag is there just because sex happens in the story. It's not graphic.

Title: Fallout Equestria: The Traveller

Author: ViperBlue

Tags: Adventure, Dark, Alt.U, Crossover, OC

Summary:
In the wasteland, ponies do what they have to in order to survive, some are mercenaries, others raiders, traders, and doctors. Some wish to find a safe place to live in peace, some search the wastes for meaning or higher purpose. Some are on a quest that is larger than themselves.

But some simply wander, no destination, no purpose, no beginning and no end.
A Traveller.

The pitch:
Read this if you want to read about a travellers pessimistic view on the wasteland as everything slowly or quickly goes badly. its not a story about grand quests or heroics, it more explores how the wasteland breaks a pony down piece by piece until there is nothing left of them, not through major events, but just hopelessness.

.. also by bullets

Huh... guess I never did put it out there. Okay.

Title: Merry Stewed: An Equestrian Fallout

Author: TundraStanza

Tags: Adventure, Dark, Alt. Universe, Crossover, Gore, OC

Summary:
A stormy and dark night would have completed the visual picture that was her current predicament. Despite being in complete symbiosis with the multiple minds of the Goddess, she had somehow been overtaken by a mere shotgun. Her horn was flung off and with it any magic that she could cast. Inadvertently, this also severed her connection with the greater mind that did all the thinking for her.

Her tale begins in a somewhat humble town called Fondsprings.

Pitch:
If you want something intentionally written to be bad, this might be it. As one commentator puts it, the fic deliberately pokes fun at some of the aspects of the Mary Sue archetype while simultaneously trying to earnestly capture the essence of such a character's story.

Does it count if it only has one chapter as of right now? If it does, then here's my promotion (rather self promotion, hehe)

Title: Fallout Equestria: The Wild West (Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/391953/fallout-equestria-the-wild-west)

Tags: Adventure, Dark, Romance, Crossover (Cause Kkat has FoE original listed as one), Sad, Tragedy, Gore, Sex, OC

Summary: A former slave has escaped from her masters in the great Western Wasteland, a place that has barely been hit by the Megaspells. Despite this, many dangers lay in the path of this free slave and as she begins to travel, she realizes that more is to this Wastelands powers than originally known.

Pitch: this story is structured to fill in the holes that was in the Season 5 Region (Like Our Town) and what happened to it after the war. Dealing with more religious and political tones than many other FoE stories, it's planned to bring in a reader and keep them hooked.

(Planning to have at least 7 chapters out by the end of the year.)

...Honestly shocked I haven't promoted here yet.

Title: Fallout Equestria: I Walk the (Firing) Line

Author: Myself

Summary: Riptalon Hawkwind, the infamous mercenary for hire known as the "Blackhawk". Tied down to no faction in the Wasteland, he's the sort you would only want by your side if you have enough caps to pay him with. Trouble is, past has a way of catching up to you. And that's not counting the Trottingham-borne pegasus with the missing memories he's somehow managed to run into. And then there's the war with the Grand Pegasus Enclave and this mysterious stallion in black stalking them. Time's running out for those who haven't picked a side, and Riptalon may very well be forced to pick his...

Pitch: Basically, I'm taking a step into RuinQueen's world of Survivor's Guilt and telling another story of what's going on behind the scenes, with Riptalon and a former Enclave soldier wandering the wastes -Trying very hard not to kill the other- and getting involved with the NCR/Enclave War proper amongst other bits of insanity like their pasts catching up to them and a Nightmare Moon worshipping cult.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Changed Fates
Tags: Gore, Profanity, Romance, Dark, Adventure,Crossover
Summary: A pre war pony who really isn't made for the wasteland has to make her way through it and latches onto a small project without quite knowing exactly what they are after. But with nothing to actually live for, she tries to make the project her reason for not wandering around until she dies.
Pitch: This story touches on a LOT of the effects outside of Equestria, and goes into a lot of details on entities like Project Horizon's Eater of Souls but with far more diversity. And the end goals of the story do a LOT of explaining to fit things into place without ruining any fun or violating canon.

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Echoes
Author: KrDragon
Tags: Gore, Violence, Death, Profanity, Dark, Adventure, Sad, Crossover, this is a lot, Alt. Universe, OC, Starlight Glimmer, Moondancer
Summary: A unicorn commando makes her way into a stable on the fateful day and wakes up 170 years later. Finding her Equestria in ashes, she meets old friends, makes new enemies, and tries to find her place in this new, hostile wasteland.
Pitch: A main character who is smart and powerful but deeply troubled by her past and her actions. She will find herself torn between several factions all trying to recreate civilization in their own ways while trying to discover what she can about why the apocalypse happened like it did.
The story treats FoE and most of PH as canon, but also will explore location barely mentioned in those stories as well as peoples and places barely or even not mentioned in those two stories.

Fallout Equestria: Scale of attraction
Length: 1849 words

Tags: Sex, Romance, Crossover, Alt. Universe, OC

Summary: ordinary earth pony stallion, scavenger by the trade, got unfortunate enough to draw attention of the post-Unity purple alicorn. Then he was, somewhat violently, seduced to take a part in Alicorn Breeding Experiment. Good ending though.

Pitch: Was originally writing promt about difference in size between sexual partners. Explores themes of a stallion trying to get on with larger and much stronger mare and wanting to survive encounter.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Midnight of Lies

Author: Me!

Tags: Adventure, Crossover, Dark, Gore,

Summary: A tribal stallion with a hatred of the NCR must relive his dreadful past in order to clear his mind, but gets caught up in more than he can swallow.

Pitch: I’m a decently newish writer with about 2 1/2 years of practice under my belt. I am constantly working and revising on this story while trying to sink my boots in, so to speak. I also have help from writers who’ve been in the game longer than myself. I wholeheartedly believe that you’ll come to well enjoy this fic as being one focused around strong action, purposeful dialogue and well-rounded writing, with my goal being an emphasis on making it quite a tale! I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading it!

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Waking the Dead

Author: Myself

Tags: Dark, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Gore, Narcotics, Violence, Death

Summary: After being injured in a raid in Manehatten, and placed inside a Ministry of Peace pod, Hard Copy is caught on the edge of the megaspells on the last day. 150 years later, he is awoken by Clean Sweep and Domino: two ponies looking for something called "the Magic of Friendship". Now he has to come to terms with being a ghoul and how different Equestria has become.

Pitch: This fic isn't as action orientated as some of the fics I've read, and has a narrow focus. I'm aiming for more of a "Faction" quest-line feel rather than an entire game's worth, if that makes sense. The story will mostly follow a single thread, rather than the ever escalating threat in the original. If you're looking for a fic that examines how characters can change or how they have changed, then I hope you'll consider giving mine a try!

Title: Fallout Equestria: The Wake of Discord
Author: Myself!

Tags: Violence, Death, Profanity, Dark, Adventure, SoL, AU, OC

Summary: A Follower of Discord explores part of the wasteland, bringing faith and function to those who need it.

Pitch: Why should you read this story? I may not be the only person to do religion, or the first to do one about Discord, but I think I take an interesting perspective on how a person can worship Discord, and have an interesting view on the history of Equestria as well. It contains philosophy, coping with truama and mental instability, as well as awesome Paladin, which as everyone knows, is magic, melee, and tank all rolled into one package! Deus Vult!

Title - Fallout Equestria: We Lucky Few

Author's - Us!

Tags - Violence, Death, Profanity, Dark, Adventure, OC, AU, Crossover, Gore, Sex

Summary -
Hello all! We are Mangy_Mutt_Studios, a four man writing team based out of the US! We have been working on our Fallout Equestria: We Lucky Few story for a good while now, and literally have a full planning board for the story inside of our writing headquarters that is chocked full of ideas, milestones, and concept art! We figured that since we broke the 100 viewers mark, we could finally come promote our story!

Fallout Equestria: We Lucky Few is a fic greatly inspired by Fallout 4's Nuka World DLC. However, it is not your typical raider character story. Instead, Fallout Equestria takes place primarily within the city of Baltimare, a city that has been completely controlled by raiders for the past 25 years. This city is run off of a sort of hierarchy system, with the. top dog (or Overboss), being that of a Zebra mastermind named N'Guvu. N'Guvu rules this area with an iron hoof, and has thousands of fellow raiders under his command.

However, all "great" things must eventually come to an end.

Fallout Equestria: We Lucky Few is told through the eyes of Silver Phalanx, a security pony residing in the depths of Stable 76: The Baltimare Stable. This stable was designed to open exactly 150 years after the fallout has settled, however this date is eventually kickstarted as the Stable doors open an entire five years ahead of schedule.

As Panic ensues, the stable is overtaken by raiders in a matter of minutes. Silver then loses everything she has ever known and loved as she watches both her home and friends be ruthlessly massacred, simply to be spared and sent into slavery.

Follow the story as Silver attempts to not only escape, but eventually build a big enough group to rebel against the raiders! We really hope that anyone who reads this enjoys what we have to offer!

Pitch - We are a four person writing team here at Mangy_Mutt_Studios, and we try our absolute hardest to bring you all the best of quality content that we possibly can. With two main writers, an editor, and an artist (that provides a constant flow of concept art that is posted at the end of each chapter), we hope that we have what it takes to at least catch the eye of our viewers!

Fallout Equestria: Outlook
Length: 2583 w.
Tags: violence, profanity, mystery, slice of life

Summary: A pony from far, far away arrives to a bar. Then, by observing surroundings and talking to a bartender, he beginning to realize that Wasteland is even more interesting place than he always thought. And also, that Wasteland isn't all the known world.

Pitch: Short fic, that tries to paint picture of everyday life in the Wasteland not among The Heroes, but among regular ponies that just want to get by. Fic also deliberately raises more questions than answers, only brushing whereabouts of far away corners of the Wasteland, to make reader think, fantasize and imagine.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Golden Days

Author(s): Us!

Tags: Gore, Violence, Death, Profanity, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, OC

Summary: "It's Okay to cry, kid. I'd cry if I was your age." ~Vineyard

A unicorn foal is left an orphan with her infant brother torn away from her. Follow her as she tears through the wasteland to recover the only family she has left. Witness her campaign to enact vengeance as she tries to figure out what to do with the shattered pieces of what was once her childhood innocence.

Pitch: Just three guys trying to flow out quality stories and art for the readers to enjoy. We tell the tales of real ponies from the Waste.
More about the story and why you should give it look. The story deals with the strong emotions of loss and regret throughout the adventure. Showing how many deal with their emotion in different ways.

Hope you enjoy it!

Self Promotion here.
Haven't written in this way in a long time and looking to get back into. I revitalized my story and hoping you all might enjoy it.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Pariahs
Tags: Dark, Adventure, Self harm/Suicide, sex, gore, narcotics, violence
Summary: A stallion awakens to find that he has no memory of who he is. After he figures out who he was he struggles to become someone different with the second chance he's been given.
Pitch: Not every creature is destined to make friends, Some a meant to remain social Pariahs. This story is meant to take an old trope and make it new again, while providing a story detailing events that happened in the wasteland before Pip.

Please note that the image for the story is not mine, It's a place holder until I can get official art for the story.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Project Starfall
Tags: Mature, MLP: FiM, Fallout, Narcotics, Death, Profanity, Adventure, Crossover, Alt. Universe, OC
Summary: A postmare from the Crystal Empire's wastelands travels through the Heartlands on a mission for her Queen to deliver invitations to trade negotiations, and discovers Eqeustria's three major factions on the brink of war and becomes far more involved than Her Magesty intended, or she herself wanted.
Pitch: This story is a look at post-sunshine Equestria, and how simply removing the rads and taint would not magically make everything better. I intend it as a "And then what happened?" type of fic, The early arcs will be exploring the NCR and learning how ponies have scraped together a new nation, how it works, how it broke in two, and why the NCR and Equestria's other two major powers HATE each other. It's not from the PoV of the politicians, it's all done as the journey of a messenger who has her own secretes, goals, and dreams. For a start, she'd like to live up to her father, one of her nation's heroes.

TLDR; I've made a mix of Fallout 2, Fallout Tatics, Van Buren, with a dash of Fallout 4.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

You don't need to tag me for that.

6728038 Whoops! Sorry. Force of habit. I don't do forums very much, I'm way more used to comments. My bad ><

Title: Fallout Equestria - Hellbound Express
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/427287/fallout-equestria-hellbound-express

Author: Timberline, which is me!

Tags: sex (but not clop), Gore, Narcotics, Violence, Death, Profanity

Summary: A decade or so before the light bringer cleared the skies. The Equestrian wasteland was just as hostile and unforgiving as ever. What would become major factions and warlords were just starting to gain power and spread there influence. Ride along with the train crew of Engine 3133 as they travel the country on the rails of the old Friendship Express. Struggling to balance survival and profit this band of ponies must deal with dangers from abroad as well as with in or become the next victim of the wasteland.

Pitch: I think this is kind of a original story. Touching on a element not yet seen or used very much. Also uses characters from the show not often used in fimfics. the Friendship Express and its two pony crew Steamer and All Aboard. I have posted the prologue and the 1st chapter. If you want to see trains in your Fo:E go take check it out.

Title: Fallout Equestria : The Lost Slave
Tags: Sex, Gore, Dark, Adventure, Sad
Summary: This is about Lock Love's first few weeks out in the wasteland as a 'free' pony and his realization of how the world actually works.
Pitch: This story is a translation of real life experiences and as a result I write it purely out of passion. Being raised through abuse can make you feel and think like a slave, but friendship can help you through anything if you open your heart to the possibilities.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Utopia
Author: One shameless advertiser known primarily as me!
Tags: gore, narcotics, violence, death, profanity, dark, Adventure, Alt. Universe
Summary: Stable 25 was the testing ground for a new Stable-Tec invention referred to as the A.A.S.S. which was created to keep ponies alive without the need of food. But when it gets stolen from the Stable by a group of Cyber Ponies, Amber Aura and her fellow Stable dweller Brisk Spark are thrust into the nightmare known as the Equestrian Wasteland.
Pitch: It's hard to hype ya'll up for the exiting bits without spoilers, but I will say that I have a rather exciting direction I tend to take this story. The core plot and many story elements are stories I've been wanting to tell for a very long time (even before entering the FO:E fandom) and I felt like this was the ideal way to use and explore their potential. Hopefully my story has a good mix of laughs, drama, and action that will keep readers invested, but more importantly entertained.

Comment posted by Sanguine Blade deleted Jul 16th, 2019
Comment posted by Interloper deleted Jul 16th, 2019
Comment posted by Sanguine Blade deleted Jul 16th, 2019
Comment posted by A_Bloodthirsty_Unicorn56 deleted Jul 19th, 2019
Comment posted by Interloper deleted Jul 19th, 2019

Fallout Equestria: Neigh Orleans.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/444326/fallout-equestria-neigh-orleans

The author is the one and only me!

Tags: mlp fim, fallout, gore, violence, death, adventure, alt. Universe, mane 6

Two hippogriff siblings named Blitz and Ashaa find themselves trapped in the Irradiated city of Neigh Orleans.

Ya'll should check this out because I think I'm the First to use hippogriffs in a fallout story! (i could be wrong) and I think I have something cool to show ya'll

Title: Fallout Equestria: Cloudy Skies

Author: Me, Myself, and I

Tags: MLP: FiM,Fallout,Death, Adventure,Slice of Life, Crossover,OC

Summary: Two Enclave troopers watch the wasteland from the skies.

Pitch: I primarily wrote this as a way of illustrating a perspective we don't often get to see in Fo:E stories. My focus here was making some of the individuals within the Enclave relatable, while also placing them in the same type of stressful situations that are the bread and butter of the setting. From the feedback I've heard so far, people seemed to enjoy the overall atmosphere of the story. I hope you enjoy it!

I feel bad for posting on top of the shameless self-promo pile already here, especially after reading through the thread, but my lethargic reading habits have me still reading the big super fics... :fluttercry:

Title: Fallout Equestria: Storms of the Divide

Tags: Gore, Non-con, Narcotics, Violence, Death, Profanity, Dark, Adventure, Crossover, OC, Griffons

Summary: One hundred years before the events of Littlepip's adventure, this story follows the exploits and travels of Red Eagle and Ruby Honeycup in the northern wastes; the great swathe of frigid and desolate desert that spans between the Canterlot Ruins and the Crystal Mountains. The duo face all the Wasteland can offer as it assaults their minds and bodies over the course of their travels, and they grapple with the dangers of Equestrian post-apocalyptia.

Pitch: Do you want a story that focuses more on the psychological reactions of violence and wastelandic tragedies? Do you want a story that puts two completely different characters together as they're forced to work together in order to survive and complete their mission, learning to compromise for various reasons based on necessity and morality to mention a few? Do you want a story that explores possibilities beyond into the Northern Wastelands, expanding and giving more sustenance to an already huge, lovingly crafted world? If you answered 'Yes' to all the above, then it is my hope that this will deliver just such a tale in such a format that leaves vividly palpable images detailing a cerebral and visceral experience.

Promotion thread? 🤔
Hecc, my wishes have been heard.

Name - Fallout: Equestria - Path of a Green Light
About - A mare discovering the Wastelands…
Amount of chapters for Aug 31, 2019 - 2 Chapters
Tags - Fallout, MLP: FiM, Gore, Violence, Death, Dark, Adventure, Crossover, Alt. Universe, OC, Self Insert.

Title: Raider N Roll

Summary: Three would be musician discover rock n roll and play a song to a bar of raiders.

Tags: Random, Slice of Life, Crossover, Alternate Universe

Pitch: It's a short, oneshot romp that explores frustrations and creatively venting them out. Also, if you like the kinda rock that makes you wanna put hair up in liberty spikes (or if you just like The Offspring), then you're definitely gonna like this.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Scorched Earth https://www.fimfiction.net/story/457040/fallout-equestria-scorched-earth
Author: me
Tags: MLP: Movie, MLP: FiM, Fallout, Gore, Violence, Profanity, Dark, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Crossover
Summary: main character wakes up in a hole craws out for food and water she ends up meting many colorful characters friend and foe alike and oh yeah were not in Equestria anymore
Pitch: why should you read this story, well i can give you a few good reasons and one bad one. bad reason is you have nothing else to do, now onto the actual reasons. i plan to make it long like maby not Ph long but still long in general. the story takes on the task of adapting the movie into the FoE universe and i believe ive come op with some good shit in that regard and finally ive wanted to do this for so long that if it docent succeed ill be upset but that docent matter

I am currently redoing Fallout Equestria: Silence. Any and all advice is strongly encouraged.

Title: FoE: Festering Virtues
Tags: Gore, Violence, Profanity, Sci-Fi, OC
Summary: Red Tree chooses to trade himself to save his family from a group of raiders, then is forced to join.
Pitch: This story plays around with what the Zebras could do to counter power armor using alchemy, and what an unscrupulous leader could do with that type of technology. Namely create nearly unkillable brutes that are chemically conditioned to obey.
And why they wouldn't exactly be the best soldiers.
Story wise, after being forced into the raider group, Red Tree gets indoctrinated and is sent out on a mission, where he ends up betraying the raiders, kidnapping his superior officer, and getting embroiled in a Stable’s attempt to keep their experiment on track.

Not exactly wacky hijinks, but... good intentions don't always produce the best outcomes.

Comment posted by Lone Writer deleted Jun 25th, 2020

Okay, I wasn't really expecting to find a place for Self promotion, but here it goes. I've done several Fallout Equestria stories, the newest one is the one that I'm putting up here. It's called Fallout Equestria - For a Sparkle Cola. The story follows Smalls - Small Fry if he's in trouble - and his quest to find a Sparkle Cola. But wait, there's more than that, right? There is. I've established Sparkle Cola World, (Fallout Equestria's Version of Nuka World), and Smalls and company has found themselves in the middle of things. It's up to him to see how to best divide up the aging Theme Park, find any mysteries and lore connected to it, and see if the O.I.A. had their hooves in anything connected to the Themepark.

On top of that there is still Smalls original Stable (Stable 124, otherwise known as the Sparkle Cola Stable!) to deal with. They kicked him out because he didn't get as 'big' as they did. (The entire stable is super morbidly obese. Smalls himself is obese, but to a much lighter degree. He's able to walk on his own, and is far more curious than he was determined to get in the same shape as his former neighbors in the Stable.)

So, Join Smalls on an adventure of a lifetime, and enjoy a refreshing vacation at Sparkle Cola World.

Also, there is something of poll going on right now on who should get the first area of the Park given to them. you can check that poll out here.

Thanks!

RJP

Comment posted by Lone Writer deleted Jul 21st, 2020
Comment posted by Lone Writer deleted Aug 22nd, 2021

Idk if comics are allowed but i'd thought i'd try

Title Seeds of Hope https://www.facebook.com/Fallout-Equestria-Seeds-of-Hope-101448711671165

Author Me and a friend called Galaxy Rose

Tags sex,gore,violence,comedy,tragedy,dark,crossover,adventure,alternate universe, romance

summary War and tragedy is something none of us can escape, its something that we all have to go through at some point in our lives. The way we choose to react to those circumstances is entirely on us. We choose how we react and what kind of individual we choose to be. We should all remember that we are responsible for our actions and no pony else is to blame. This story follows a canterlot ghoul named Scorcher who must make his own choices in life and rediscover The compassion he once had, and learn to love again.

Pitch I've been planning this for at least 2 years now and i really want to bring it to fruition. This is my first story and comic and I really want feedback on it.

Title: Fallout: Equestria — Mercenary Tale
Author: The Me
Blue tags: Dark, Drama, Tragedy
Red tags: Sex, Gore, Non-con, Narcotics, Violence, Death, Profanity (Rated mature)
Summary: Iron Sonata, the filly Stable Four’s overstallion, had her life cut out for her, but everything changed when she was manipulated into leaving the stable. Now she’ll need to find her place in a world that clearly does not want her (or anypony else for that matter)
Pitch:
This story’s primary focus is the evolution of the protagonist, Iron Sonata, and her mental state. This includes her morals and mental health.
Mercenary Tale also focuses on a pony who’s not a hero, and will never become one. While she’s not a helpless foal, she also has her own issues, and thus wouldn’t help a stranger out of the goodness of her heart.
It was also written as a way to explore the dark depths of the human (pony) mind. In other, less pretentious terms, it’s a story born from wanting to write something as dark, edgy, angsty and tragic as possible while remaining realistic to some extent (which is why it’s not just edge, but I wouldn’t recommend reading it if you dislike messed up things)

Title: Coffee Is For Raiders

Tags: Comedy, Adventure, Fallout, A.U., Violence

Summary: Diesel is tired of it. He's been with the Red Tongues for over three years now, and still hasn't been promoted to Raider. He's too "valuable" in his current position, while other fighters get the caps, the mares, and the glory.

This could be his big break! A dangerous mission, outcome uncertain. The chance to take down a Stable. The chance to fight in a small elite group of troops, carefully chosen because they weren't working on anything important anyway. Management will be watching.

Pitch: Comedy is tricky in the Fallout: Equestria universe, but I found a premise I like: a misfit want-to-be-raider trying to get promoted in his gang. He really thinks he deserves promotion, too. We'll see about that. Along with a small group of other ponies, he goes on an adventure to prove his worth. There are definite, and intentional, parallels to the business world, although hopefully they don't clobber you over the head. They're raiders, so there is some violence, but it's mostly in the background. Focus is on the story and evolving relationships between the characters.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 157