Fallout Equestria 5,361 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 157 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 157

Title: Fallout Equestria: Building Bonds

Author: Myself (Link to Profile:Creatures4Life)

Tags: Rated Mature for later chapters [MLP:FiM] [Fallout] [Sex] [Romance] [Adventure] [Slice of Life] [Crossover] [Alt. Universe] [Celestia] [Luna] [OC] [Main 6]

Summary:

Appleseed Mayhem is a pony from Friendship City whose purpose in life has been as a Steel Ranger. She grew up on the stories of them saving small towns and protecting ponies from out west by her father whenever he returned from guarding Caravans. When she was old enough she joined up when a Paladin came along to recruit ponies for the local chapter.

It has now been almost twenty years since she joined, and her squadron leader has been given orders to take them out to a recently discovered Train Roundhouse far out west. While there, Appleseed gets struck by lighting and that is where our story begins.

If you were ever given a chance to redo your life, with no memories of who you were before, no memories of how you became the pony you were, but given a new place and a new chance to make something of yourself...Would you take it?

Pitch:

Fallout Equestria: Building Bonds is going to be a process and a challenge to my writing skills, but I want to bring a high quality (as best I can) fic to the community that's helped me get to where I am today as both a person and as a writer.

I became inspired to write a fic from the perspective of two things. One, by a prompt of a post-apocalypse town trying to get on its feet, despite the challenges of the wasteland. To show that ponies and other species can and do still work together to try and make something better, when they put their differences aside. Second, I want to tell the story from a Prior Steel Rangers perspective, despite some drama and mystery being added to make it a little harder, but I wanted to see what it would mean for a veteran of the Wastes to see what it would take from a "normal ponies" perspective without all of the technology that the steel rangers have access to.

I can't tell you when it will end, but I do plan on writing until I feel confident that the story has reached a solid and satisfying conclusion. I will be updating it in three chapter pieces so there's that to look forward too. I do have a Pre-Reader and Editor, plus I plan on taking my time to make it the best high quality fic I can do.

Until then I hope you all look forward to it, maybe give it a follow and a comment, and enjoy the ride! I know I will be! :twilightsmile:

-Sincerely,
Witch Way

Title: Fallout: Equestria - All Roads Lead Home

Author: Me

Tags: Mature | [Fallout] [MLP: FiM] [Gore] [Violence] [Death] [Drama] [Sci-Fi] [Thriller] [Crossover] [OC] [Other]

======= ☢ =======

Summary:

The mind shudders to imagine what lies just inside the borders of Stalliongrad beyond the snowstorm. No waster has the guts to travel north past the frost, miles outside the city limits. They’d stop and stare at the piercing beam in the sky, clinging to their weapons, before hastily retreating. The secrets within remained with the forgotten citizens below… literally. Secrets that should remain buried with the rubble.

But everyone wants to play hero. Everyone wants a happy ending. Wildcard wants one. Like in the old world books: No more worries... no more worries. It's all that haunts his dreams. What came next, only he could blame himself for… Is life worth reviving the ghost of balefire’s past?

What else lies dormant in Stalliongrad? He needs to know. Because the City of the Dead is more than terrifying…

It’s Home.

======= ☢ =======

Pitch:

All Roads Lead Homes is a personal deconstruction of Fallout: Equestria. The story is planned to be more grounded and character driven, no big world ending events here, and closer to a character study then your average Fo:E story. The fic takes heavily from Roadside Picnic, S.T.A.L.K.E.R & Metro to milk more dread from the wasteland. I hope to make the city of Stalliongrad come alive with strong personalities. Place without heroes and where only the stalkers, the fools, can help you. It's a real challenge for me as a writer so hopefully I success and improve as a storyteller. Because really I'm just a film student trying to convert his knowledge to the written page.

I have a small team of editors and pre-readers making sure I release a quality written story. They really do make the project better than I ever could. If I interested you, drop by and explore the City of the Dead with Wildcard.

Good Hunting Stalkers.

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Moomento Mori

Author: Me/Myself/I

Tags: Mature [Sex] [Gore] [Crossover] [Adventure] [Dark] [OC]

Summary:
There's a funny thing about gambling.

It's money talk. Mostly it makes money say "goodbye" as you fold, and "hello!" when your luck holds through a winning streak. But ever so often there's a gamble that doesn't just talk, it promises. Promises things ponies will kill, torture and maim for. Promises so resolute they could topple the last bastion of an empire.

It's a gamble that promises things the Grand Pegasus Enclave want hidden. It's a promise that fell into my hooves, whether I liked it or not.

Guess it's true what they say: there's no greater gamble than the game of life

Pitch: This is a story set in the wastelands of New Pegasus, the crown jewel of the Neighvarro territories. I've seen little of New Vegas explored past the titular New Pegas by Calbeck, and spurred ever onwards by that ferocious need every writer feels, I've decided to take a crack at it. If you like twists and turns through a house of dirty, 200 year old cards, the power of a pawn in a grander game, and a stallion's rise from the ashes, you'll like Moomento Mori. Ain't much I can tell ya 'sides this: Seven years after the pegasi's greatest failure, the last bastion of their empire finally falls. The cards are on the table, and fate has an ace up her sleeve.

It's a wild wasteland ladies and gents.
Let's roll the dice.

Comment posted by Deck of Cards deleted Dec 31st, 2021

First off, shameless self promotion (tm)

Title: Fallout Equestria: Invisible 9
Tags: MLP:FiM, Fallout, Crossover, OC, Other, Adventure, Mystery, Gore, Death, Violence

Summary: A wartime special operations pony, and member of an off the books unit, finds himself awakening in the wasteland with holes in his memory, a compulsion to follow orders and a need for a mission. Following clues in the base he woke up in he resolves to solve the mystery of his unit, the project that created them and deal with the lingering consequenses of their actions.

Pitch: A pre-last day pony in the wasteland, though, one whose experiece of the war was rather fragmented due to his circumstances, and memories of before the war lost in the dark hole of missing memories. Initially a fairly solo exploration but he's starting to find some ponies to at least talk to, rather than arguing with his own rogue thoughts.
Kinda came to me after falling down the hole of FoE and numerous side stories. Influenced by my main playstyle in fallout 4, bits of the anime Pumpkin Scissors and a few bits of Metal Gear Solid that seem to just float around in my brain

And now for something completely different.
Title: Fallout Equestria: The Sickness Within
Author: Cantercolt
Tags: MLP:FiM, Gore, Violence, Death, Profanity, Dark, Crossover

Summary: A strange pony under some kind of enchantment finds that there is a better way to live in the wasteland than to be a raider.

Pitch: Happy is a particularly unique viewpoint on the wasteland, Angry even moreso, when we get hints to him. A presumeably low INT run at Fallout Equestria, Happy's strange/insane throught processes help look at aspects of the series, like raiders, lost ministry depots, traders and combat though a different, somewhat twisted lens.

Also, gonna second the reccomendation for Lone Writer's Fallout Equestria: All Roads Lead Home. Having Stalliongrad become STALKER/Metro is a fantastic concept.

SELF PROMOTION TIME!

Title: Fallout Equestria: Luck
Author: ME!!!
Tags: Fallout, MLP: FiM, Sex, Gore, Non-con, Narcotics, Violence, Suicide / Self Harm, Death, Profanity, Horror, Tragedy, Crossover, Alt. Universe
Summary: Shot has never been lucky, and definitely not after major disaster disrupts his peaceful life. will his wits and technical skills be able to hasten his transition from practically pre-war to the horrific wasteland? or will his bad luck drag him to his eventual demise?
Pitch: why you should read? that's a question I can't answer. there is no real reason to read my book. although, I've been told the story is rather enticing and the characters are well developed. I plan to span this story to be quite long and span over a large number of chapters, so if you're looking for a long term thing to read, this might be the one for you. I also have a 'unique' system that allows the implementation of readers' OCs into the story, more on that later, this isnt the place to talk about that.

Title: Fallout Equestria - Mona Lisa Overdrive

Tags: Dark, Tragedy, Gore, Suicide/Self Harm, Death, Sci-Fi, Profanity, OC, Dragons, Kirins, Zebra, Horror.

Summary: 20 years after LittlePip's journey, the wasteland still retains part of its darkness, slavery is still present, and weapons of mass destruction have been discovered that are used to generate terror and have control over the wasteland. The group of A Perfect Circle must not only confront these organizations but also their personal problems while dealing with the cruelty of the wasteland.

Pitch: My story tries to be as realistic as possible, both in technical details and in the reactions of the characters, trying to imitate how people speak in real life.
My story is also handled from the first and third person perspective with a gothic and emo narrative style.

Contains multiple protagonists, each with their own individual personality and motivations; even secondary characters have episodes dedicated to them because I want each character to shine and for none to overshadow the other.

Since my story focuses on realism, there are no levels, no perks, or any of these things; the abilities of my characters are reflected through dialogue and actions, not numbers.

Mary Sue and Gary Stu are non-existent, since I also want my characters to be complex; they all have their respective weaknesses; basically, I strive to make them three-dimensional.

Nor does my story focus on a specific region; I take the canon MLP map and expand it by creating my own cities based on their real-life counterparts.

Basically I try to be original and stay away from the typical tropes that you can find in other stories, without following the Original Fallout formula and creating my own. :rainbowdetermined2:

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 157