The Conversion Bureau 769 members · 387 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

They tend to be deleted from time to time, but lets try embed two I found today:

Samantha Patterson
Published on Aug 16, 2010

A pencil test I did about 12 years ago of a girl turning into a pony after playing around with a magic wand.

79 Louise
Published on Nov 19, 2012

A short transformation of a country girl turning into a pony, for some reason...

Chatoyance
Group Admin

Why do they look so surprised or sad? I see this a lot in picture sequences of animal transformation, and I do not understand it. This should be the happiest moment of their lives!

I wish such things had people reveling in such transformation.

I've only shapeshifed a little in my life, by comparison (it was a HUGE transformation for me!) when I went though transition. I kept notes every day, watching how my skin changed, how every curve of my body altered, how my face and fingers reshaped themselves, even how the texture of my hair transformed. I measured my changes in delight, and though my transformation took a year and a half, it was very dramatic to me. Save for the bigots that made my life hell at the time, the actual transformation itself was pure joy and wonder mixed with every Christmas and every Birthday party all the time. Even my sense of taste and smell altered. The scent of my body! It was salvation itself!

Transformations should be happy, I think.

That said, I liked seeing these videos - such things are rare enough indeed! Thank you!

Why do they look so surprised or sad? That's simple: Getting your body mutated sucks.

Now, if they willingly took the potion so that they could move to Equestria, that would be one thing. If they just suddenly started transforming, that would be something else.

6930042 (Chatoyance)

Yeah, human morphing into some ..one who usually considered 'lower animal' usually not taken positively ...
From cutting floor of my search:

https://www.deviantart.com/my-little-pony-tfs/journal/Uhhh-634397088 - includes embedded video ..you can guess, a lot of fighting assumed.

A bit more happy transformation (but head only!): https://derpibooru.org/973840

Not really about humans, but strangle-popular anime-zation of one specific episode from MLP:FIM:

Hm, and speaking about more specific transformation Chatoyance mentioned ... link (but it basically spoken text, so I must upgrade my 'spoken english recognition' first!)

Link to

Beyond Human: From Animality to Transhumanism
edited by Charlie Blake, Claire Molloy, Steven Shakespeare

[p . 98]
https://books.google.ru/books?id=g7mZw8FSHpwC&pg=PA98&lpg=PA98&dq=human+morphing+into+pony&source=bl&ots=2QZUZ6hnJo&sig=ACfU3U2iwU_Za6unBVtw4yq03jDN78bJpg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwicyryc7cXjAhXmw4sBHclCAikQ6AEwGHoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=human

basically complains about too much humanization of latest MLP ..everything gravitates toward 'human', while humans not really keeping keys from their own future, for now ......

kulturCritic on August 5, 2011

As the Soviet migr Mikhail Epstein pointed out many years ago in Transculture and Society: a society like ours, a culture that commodifies everything it touches, “is able to absorb and assimilate even revolutionary challenges [through] the mechanism of commodification. In this way, any radical challenge to the system is instantly transformed, denial itself, turned into another commodity. Or, as Allan Bloom suggested with a slightly different twist in The Closing Of The American Mind, a liberal democracy is capable of taking even the most countercultural activities and absorbing them into the mainstream, transforming such acts into acceptable cultural practice “ with appropriate rules, policies and procedures.

It is not an unreasonable bet that this is what happens time and again to the resistance movement in the United States. It is turned into a commodity to be hawked through new media like Facebook and Twitter, proffered for consumption by the mainstream corporate press, and corralled by the establishment of new political movements like the Tea Party gang. Resistance becomes hoodwinked and then mainstreamed; brought in under the Big Tent. Here we have the taming and suppression of the human spirit. Even in full battle mode, those seeking actual change have simply become a spectacle to be observed, tolerated, enjoyed, even lauded; then clicked off once the next commercial bursts onto our screens. So much for radical politics and real rebellion in America: even our most sacred acts of defiance, of insurgency, are now routinely transformed into objets de art, objets de cultura “ commodities to be used for entertainment, distraction and propaganda.
------------------------------

src: https://orionmagazine.org/article/the-culture-is/

Humanization like monetization - tend to be very widespreading and unstoppable ... Not humanization in sense making humans more ...accepting and caring and etc, but just ...continued disbalancing.

Weird: there is apparently some clothing company called "Filed of ponies"

I probably need to add some software links (so one can try it at home...:P ) , but they still outside of my current search (internet IS huge)

Needs the Wonder Woman transformation sound effects.

still not found what software actually can do those morphs .. I found few papers, but real work probably done by some plugins for blender (3d) or GIMP/Photoshop (2d) .... but for example GIMP Animation package is stuck with GIMP 2.8, it seems ..... Synfig is something I don't have installed.

Edit: tutorial - GIMP Tutorial - How to Morph two Photos with GAP Plug-in by VscorpianC - this one morph photos of USA presidents, but you can add image of horse/pony as one image and human as another, i think ......

Still, link to "Beyond human" book

6930837 (Griseus)

You mean first video or second?

I actually tried to add sound to first file ... mkv file, 470228 bytes
Sound used was ripped from Wonder Woman Original Spin Transformation 1

6931906 The first video and that sound is right on the money. Grew up watching syndication of the Wonder Woman TV show.

2d vector morphing with Inkscape. Number of control points basically guarantees I'll run out of patience long before any result will be visible .....

Also, from same forum there seems to be another software, free but not open-source (?): 9Vae

Just compiled gtkmorph, apparently more fine-tuned program for such task (2d raster morphing)
http://xmorph.sourceforge.net/home/gourlay/public_html/Xmorph/pub/examples/Tutorial/

A very rough approximation in the person/alien example would be to use one mesh line to delineate each of the following features: the top, bottom, left and right of each head, and the top, bottom, left and right of the image frame. Such a mesh would have 4 vertical and 4 horizontal lines, and would vaguely match the outline shapes of each head during the morph. This would yield a very unsatisfying morph, however, since the mesh lines would not fit the head shapes very well, and other features, such as the locations and sizes of the eyes, lips, ears and nose would not match.

A more refined approach is to identify features which should match, and use multiple mesh points to surround each feature. For example, in addition to having a mesh line at top, bottom, left and right of the head outline, also add a vertical mesh line for each eye, two vertical mesh lines to go on the left and right of the nose, and a vertical mesh line for the border between the hair and skin on each side. Also add horizontal mesh lines for the hair line at the top, the eyebrows, the top and bottom of the eyes, across the nostrils, above and below the lips, at the chin line and at the shoulders.

so, in theory it should morph you into horse with no time! (other than setting all those control points ...)

..in theory. In practice end result less than acceptable: file . VLC should play this file.

probably really different images (for example of human and unicorn) can't be morphed accurately as 2d raster images ....
src1, src2

Maybe you or Chat can get some pics that would work? Don't understand how hard it would be though. The examples given look like it could be done. Maybe if there was a cartoon version of the human one?

Vl_Jst also found video tutorial about using Blender for such morphing, but I'm very new to blender, so even repeating steps as shown is not easy for me (and it seems images must be same size, and with face mostly looking in same direction ...)

If it interests you, go for it Andrew-R. I would like to see the results.

a bit more ....

http://www.unicorn-dream.co.uk/destrier/why.html - in theory it should have some more videos, but they doesn't work without Flash Player (?) ....

From Reddit ("twilight_sparkle_m_human_f_unicornmy_little_pony" - whole thread marked NSFW, but this one 6sec. long mp4 is not ... ):

https://external-preview.redd.it/LFr9dMf3pkBTAfjY5_qshg-LA6cfizUATSj5SE3uEu4.gif?format=mp4&s=855088f94a72caadbbe1b0a901140aeb6078f01b

Chatoyance
Group Admin

I LOVE that gif transformation of the girl on the bed.

Pretty classy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17