The Conversion Bureau 769 members · 387 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Im writing it about stellaris, and yes humans and allies will win which would demonstrate that humans are capable of having friends and are not scum and yes celestia will be tyranical, but my story my rules chat, deal with it.
Chat you bitch you banned me, i was just trolling, but tye things i said about you was true in fact people in spacebattles agree with me look.
We must be better than her. We must put aside our Hate and show that we are better people by acting like it.
Let's show them that The TCB verse can be more than what Chatoyance and her followers have made it to be. That Humans and Ponies can get along, that None of us are Pure Evil, That no matter our shape we are still Human.
Now, Who's with me? Let's show her that We humans are better beings than she made us to be, And let us show her the True potential of her Verse. Of how good it can be, if it were not so full of hate, of her Moral that Humans are so inferior to her XenophobePonies.
Let's rock her socks off Gentlemen.

EDIT due to OP EDIT: Like...you are so far off on what we do and what we think...I don't even know where to begin, but it'd go nowhere.
And what did you expect honestly from starting this thread / reposting your blog here? A glorious cinematic round of applause for your "courage"?

We are so scared.

As long as it's well written and has fine grammar, boyo.

See a guy that does not give a fuck about the type of shit chat does, well done sailor

5294229 Stellaris with ponies would be neat. Would love to see all the alternate versions MLP fanfiction duke it out or cooperator with each other. Put the easy money CelestAI. Wonder if there would be any mods like that.

Wish I could get into another Paradox game but can't. Understanding the fact that Stellaris easiest to get into, I'm burned out from super complex games they make. You can only build an empire so many times before it gets old. More into the 'xploring part of 4X at this point.

Yep, im also planning on makong humanity the good guys, against chats rules but i dont care, chat is a prick and a misanthrope and i will ignore her rules, no human bad, no tcb love and no justifiable reason for conversion

Chatoyance
Group Admin

What a sad little boy Big A is.

I feel sorry for anyone who feels so small that they need to invade a private group and cause trouble just to be noticed.

Puberty is difficult, I get that... but acting out in this manner isn't cool, Big A.

I hope things get better for you. Hang in there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9