The Conversion Bureau 769 members · 387 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

i want to see a story of saitama(for one punch man) meet TCB and what will happen i rly want to see someone to make a story of it and tell me what will happen if saitama meet TCB?........

One hoof pony?

Saitama would just punch the universes so hard that they flew apart again, so there would be no need for conversion. :raritywink:

Saitama would just punch the universes so hard that they flew apart again, so there would be no need for conversion.

Yeah, I don't think it'd really make for a good, legnthy story outside of that snippet. Maybe a few paragraphs of random dialogue and commentary, but just wouldn't be much or in the spirit of TCB fics. :applejackunsure:

Despite that, maybe you could try writing it yourself? That someone that can make it happen could be you!

I don't see this setup being very good as anything but a comedy fic. Buuuut I also thought that XCOM and MLP wouldn't fit too well together, and then I read stardust. By all means, go nuts, something unexpected may happen.

Chatoyance
Group Admin

Saitama is essentially a good man. He would convert, along with much of humanity, in order to preserve his life. In Equestria, he would finally get the respect he could never find on earth - ponies are kind and friendship is magic. He wouldbecome the greatest defender of Equestria, and Celestia's personal guard.

4959111 :twilightsmile: i see you like my idea

4954478 Is Saitama a new thing now or something? Never heard of him until this year.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10