Kirin Fans of Cuteness 65 members · 155 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Short-tale
Group Admin

So I’ll start this with the exchange rules.

Da Rules!

1 This is a one to one story exchange. You write a prompt for your recipient and get a prompt from probably a different writer. You write their story, that’s 3k to 15 k in length, as they write yours. At the big date, all finished stories are revealed. Yay!

2 The idea is this is a secret story exchange, the participants don’t know who you got nor who got you. So no blabbing until the end. Not only will Niriks come to your house and burn every pizza you order, you might be inundated by an excited recipient who wants to see the progress and make suggestions.

3 Stories should use the a kirin as the main character but if not should focus on kirin. It’s a kirin event, so , you know, write about them.

4. Ocs are acceptable and probably necessary. However it is recommended that you do not use an oc you created. No matter how much research your writer could do on it, they will never be the same as what you imagine. You can recommend a character type or archetype or let the writer create. If you want a specific character type write a one sentence description of the type. Please don’t just describe what they look like. It really doesn’t help the writer at all.

5 stories should be everypony rating. That way all can enjoy them and nothing too bad can happen to our cute, floofy friends. No clop or anything that dirty. Like hoofholding (joke)

6 To sign up DM with your prompt. Your prompt should be an idea that the writer will base the story off of. Then you can write about two sentences of suggestion. If there is something you can’t stand in a story like Pinkie’s mane or the way Autumn says “Hi-larity put that down too.

7 If you want to be a writer that fills in for a writer that can no longer participate DM and say “I want to be a Nirik.” Niriks are there to make sure everykirin gets a story. Assignments will be given on the our discord server.

8 There is no rule number 8.

9. If you read this far put “Dazzle loves pickles” in your DM. Cause she does.

10. The sign up is August 9th and open until September 9th. Then the writing begins. The exchange posting is on October 9th. No posting your story until then! That means you. We will start calling you “Quick Start” or “Minute Kirin” or something like that. We actually won’t, we’re nice. All stories should include written for the KFC Kirinfest in the bottom. Promotion is nice. Write who the story is for and DM your recipient that their story is ready. It is good manners to leave a comment on the piece written for you to show you read it.

11. I feel like I’m missing something. I hate that feeling. Mmm uh have fun and enjoy writing I guess. Spread the love of kirin to all and promote the event. It’s more fun with more.

12 I remember now. No EQG or stories with crossovers or humans in it. Kirin are kirin not people. And when I first watched the show in the 80s it always disappointed me when humans showed up. The ponies were much more interesting on their own.

Short-tale
Group Admin

Oops last rule stories should be 3k-15k in length.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2