Comment Club 66 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Comment Club
Group Admin

Guide

Simply read as many of the Entries listed below as you wish, and leave a comment on them! The deadline is 2022 Feb 10 7PM EST.

• If there are multiple fics in an Entry, you should either comment on each or make sure your comment addresses all of them.
  • Make sure that your comment is at least 40 words long.

You do not have to comment on all Entries! Once you have commented on at least one, you will be eligible to vote for Luna Slate XIV. You will also be eligible to nominate an Entry for Luna Slate XIV, as long as it is:

• Complete
  • Between 1kw-6kw in length
  • Published or last updated before 2022 Jan 20 7PM EST
  • Meets the Nomination Rules

If you have commented on at least two, you may nominate up to two Entries. To nominate, you may PM me, or use the Google Form. You may optionally provide a Blurb of up to 20 words per Nominee to sell your Entry to the voters.

If you have already commented on an Entry before this Comment Period, and it meets the requirements for a Comment above, it counts for nomination and voting eligibility, but you have to claim it! To claim your old comment, you may PM me, or use the Google Form.

You may not make and/or claim qualifying comments on Entries where you are a listed Author/Coauthor. However, there is no such restriction for the ones you nominated.

Entries

Entry 1: A Winter Walk

Nominator: Scribblestick
Author: Scribblestick

EA Winter Walk
Spike and Twilight go for a morning walk.
Scribblestick · 1.4k words  ·  42  0 · 905 views

Entry 2: In Aisling-On-High, She Gently Shines

Nominator: Bicyclette
Author: WritingSpirit

EIn Aisling-On-High, She Gently Shines
"For there is no greater comfort than knowing there’s somepony in your life who wants to take care of you."
WritingSpirit · 4.6k words  ·  18  2 · 554 views

Entry 3: High Noon: Applejack

Nominator: daOtterGuy
Author: Ninjadeadbeard

THigh Noon: Applejack
The Mare of the West must put down a dirty desperado in the town of Appleloosa. A novella by Penny Dreadful
Ninjadeadbeard · 2.3k words  ·  85  3 · 847 views

Entry 4: Try

Nominator: PinoyPony
Author: Nailah

TTry
"Is there a good way to deliver bad news? If there is, I haven't found it."
Nailah · 2.6k words  ·  92  6 · 1k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1