Hall of Contests [SFW] 173 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

reproduced from the forum post below the break

they're gay!

and they only appear in one episode in Season 9, as well as some IDW comics. and sadly, like so many of the later-season characters, there are hardly any stories about them. let's fix that!

yes, they are best-known as the aunts of that orange bird that we all love

source: taneysha

and the story may be about them raising that orange bird, but could also be about something else entirely! as long as they are stories about Aunt Holiday and/or Auntie Lofty, i would like to see them in this contest. we know so little about their lives beyond the glimpse that we get in that one episode, that there are surely so many stories to tell!

the contest ends on 2022 Jul 31 8PM ET. entries should be complete and placed in the contest folder before then. if you're running close, make sure to PM me the final text of your story before the deadline in case anything happens with the queue. no exceptions!

the winner will receive at least $40 by Paypal. there may be more winners and more money given out depending on turnout. i am the only judge, and this is a tyrannical kritocracy!

you can write as many entries as you want and they can be as long as you want! but you should probably write for one of these contests too if you have so much time:

good luck, and gay aunts be with you!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1