Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Reactception
Group Admin

Story Theme:
Who doesn’t love a street magician who doesn’t fit in with most and a rockstar ex bully who thinks she’s an outcast outside her friend group.

Stories should be first posted/published between tomorrow January 2nd 2022 and January 30th 2022 till midnight. Time zone: United States eastern.

Stories are suggested to be less than 10,000 words. Stories above 10,000 words may be submitted, but judges are allowed to stop reading at 7000 words if it does not catch their interest.

Stories should be E or T rated. SFW only!

We made a folder in this group to put your entries in BEFORE THE DEADLINE!

If this is your first story ever on fimfiction.net and you're having trouble publishing it on this website, please send a link with view password to Reactception. Email me if you have questions about that.

Please include a link to the contest in your story description.

Judges: Reactception and https://www.fimfiction.net/user/414175/ReedHoarse
And https://www.fimfiction.net/user/388515/SnowOriole

The Prizes

1st Place:

• The story will be on the page description for two weeks, and the winner will get to choose the next Sunset x EG Villain competition (can’t be the same one). If they want to, they can co-judge for that competition. But if they don’t want to co-judge, they can of course compete again.
  • Bicyclette will give them $20 by Paypal. (Note: This is a one-time donation by Bicyclette, and does not apply to future contests.)

2nd Place:

• The story will get an honorable mention on the group description.
  • The winner will get a review of one of their stories (their choice) by Reactception.

3rd Place:

• The story submitted will be reviewed by Reactception.

ReedHoarse has chosen to judge with me!

Bicyclette
Group Contributor

oh hell yeah

Reactception
Group Admin

My sentiments exactly

Happy New Year! As always, I would like to invite you to repost the contest in the Hall of Contest group. Hope the contest will be successful again.

Reactception
Group Admin

Sure thing I post our competitions every 2 months or so.
That way we don’t come across as annoying or spammers!

As every contest in this group is different in terms of prompts, rules and prizes, it wouldn't count as spam. At first I did set your contests up as a single recurring contest, but after some thought, I changed them into separate one-time contests, to maximize publicity for them. So you don't have to worry.

Reactception
Group Admin

Now, just to be clear (since this wasn't an issue last time), I presume this has to be EG!Trixie, right?

ReedHoarse
Group Contributor

I'd say any Trixie's fine, but it's up to Reactception

Reactception
Group Admin

Either Trixie is fine but since Sunset hasn’t met unicorn Trixie you’d have to figure that out too! :pinkiehappy:

In the words of Twilight Sparkle - have you met me? :rainbowdetermined2:

Reactception
Group Admin

I look forward to seeing what you submit to this challenge!!!
:ajsmug:

can it be Sunset before she went through the portal?

Reactception
Group Admin

Yeah guys!
As the rules state it just has to be Sunset x Trixie (friendshipping allowed) and must be SFW

perfect, have the perfect idea for it

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

I see no folder as of yet

ReedHoarse
Group Contributor

Should be there now!

Reactception
Group Admin

Can you see it yet?
I see it on my screen.

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

Do you accept more than one entry per writer?

If you do, that makes my decisions a lot easier, and you might get more than one story from me by the 30th.

(Also, thanks for adding the folder. :twilightsmile: )

ReedHoarse
Group Contributor

I don't see why not!

Reactception
Group Admin

I don’t say this in the rules but I accept a total of 3 entries from anyone author.

So you should be all good to write a few

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

Thanks!
Hmm. Can I find time to do that now? Only about a week left! :pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22