Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Reactception
Group Admin

If no one submits an entry I’ll be doing 1 of 2 things either we will extend the deadline into next month or ReedHoarse can choose next months competition too.

Either way I’m going to message him if it comes to that. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that and you all submit last minute entries.

I do have an entry I've been working with, but I couldn't meet the deadline due to complications. If the contest gets extended I'll try to complete it in time.

I got one, and it’s practically done, but I might need a couple extra days to finish it. I’ll probably PM you if I don’t finish it by the end of today.

if you extend it, ill likely write an entry myself :)

Reactception
Group Admin

I’ll ask ReedHoarse if he’s all good with an extension if he says yes we’ll be extending the competition

Yeeeeeah... similar boat. January kinda turned into the month of whack-a-projects, with nothing actually getting finished but a lot of brief intros.

I couldn't because of comms. But I just finished them. Should I attempt to pump one out?

I have been wanting to write Sunset again...

I'd want to give it a little time to mature, though. I'll definitely be writing it, so if there's an extension, it'll be an entry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7