Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Mockingbirb
Group Admin

(This is a villain themed shipping group, right?)

HELLO, HELPLESS CITIZENS TREMBLING IN HELPLESS FEAR UNDER MY HOOF!

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

Oops! I guess I had the volume turned up too high.

Anyway, I contributed the only entry for this group's August Taco Girl x Sunset Shimmer contest, as you can see in https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215660/folder/75207/taco-girl-x-sunset-competition-august-2021. So that must mean I won!
:twilightsmile:

I think we should officially finalize my victory (Hey! Reactception and SnowOriole!) so we can award all the wonderful first place prizes to me, of course! :rainbowkiss:

1st: gets their story out on the page description for 2 weeks & gets to choose the next Sunset x EG Villain competition (can’t be the same one) & if they want they can join me and SnowOriole as a judge for that competition. But if they don’t want to they can of course compete again.

The most urgent prize seems to be letting everyone know who the villain is for the next shipping contest. Any advice?

UPDATE:

I already have an idea! I'll get back to you soon, assuming I'm not removed from the group for winning too hard! :twilightblush:

Reactception
Group Admin

Tis a villain group humble sir. For thy prizes just PM me & we shall converse good sir or lady.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3