Generation 5 Group 323 members · 398 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

What if the reason why Equestria’s society is currently divided in My Little Pony: A New Generation is because of something like this happened on the anniversary of Equestria’s foundation?

That would be amusing. Imagine if Equestria was already on the brink of a race war and, on the anniversary, everypony realized there weren't any Windigoes. :rainbowlaugh:

Of course, that would entirely depend on the theory of FiM being an in-universe show loosely based on true facts. :twilightsmile:

What if Clover the Clever, Private Pansy and Smart Cookie deliberately lured the Windigos to Equestria by inciting arguments amongst unicorns, Pegasi, and Earth ponies for fame and fortune? That would definitely shatter everypony’s view on the founders of Equestria. Plus, what if the Windigos were driven extinct by Twilight during the final battle against the Terrifying Triad?

Huk

That's actually a very neat story idea you got there :rainbowdetermined2:!

Thank you. I also imagine that Clover the Clever is non-binary due to having trouble identifying as a mare or stallion while Smart Cookie and Private Pansy are either trans-mare or trans-stallion, respectively due to wanting to break gender stereotypes. But that’s just me; they could’ve all been mares or stallions.

That is completely irrelevant to the current question and considering the time period said characters come from, they probably wouldn't even be any of the things you have labelled them as, as the culture and social structure in older times made such cases extremely rare

Comment posted by MLPFollower deleted Sep 14th, 2021

I know, I’m just spitballing my thoughts.

Huk

As long as the story is catchy, funny, and enjoyable, they could all be trans bisexual BDSM gays, for all I care :rainbowdetermined2:.

Of course, if someone would seriously consider writing a story other than a comedy with 'gender wars' as a central theme, then... I wish him luck with finding the audience for that :unsuresweetie:

If I were to write the story, I might make two or three versions of it; one with Clover the Clever, Private Pansy, and Smart Cookie as mares, another with them as stallions, and the third one having them be non-binary and transgender.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Only one slight issue with the 'G4 is a TV show' theory; it's been disproven. It has been confirmed at virtually every level that G4 and G5 take place in the same world.

I know that. Otherwise, what do you think of this idea?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Did you mean to say “reasonable?”

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Yoos. My kooboard is pleeing up.

Racism is won, as it should.

It’s less of racism and more like the positive views on the ones who created friendship between the three pony kinds have been shattered due to the revelation of what REALLY happened on Hearth’s Warming Eve.

I know, that's why I'm considering writing two versions of the story, with one having the three be mares and the other having them as stallions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19