Generation 5 Group 320 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Bendy
Group Admin

For me, it has to be Izzy Moonbow. Not only is she the biggest among the main five, she seems to be the cutest, and good-natured of the mane five. Bigger is better after all.

Izzy is # 1 and Sunny Starscout is a close second. I like Izzy's energetic and positive personality and with Sunny, I like her braid. I have a feeling Izzy is going to be a fave of a majority of us.

Izzy by a long shot. I feel like I'm gonna like Hitch too.

Bendy
Group Admin

A male lead could be cool for ship spicy fan fiction with the other four mares. Really cool stuff.

Another Lissy fan. High five.

I really don't see any of them that I think I'll dislike but Izzy seems to be the fun one, the one that will make you smile....kind of how Minuette did in "Amending Fences."

While my faith in G5 has dwindled significantly, I will say Hitch is my favourite. Gotta love a guy who (presumably because the movie ain't out yet) starts out as an antagonist before reluctantly tagging along with the escapades of our heroes.

That and the whole "unicorn attack" scene in the trailer made me laugh. :rainbowlaugh:

Captain Tuna Fish, the seagull with the can for a hat :P

But in all seriousness, I like Sunny. At the risk of being too on the nose, she seems pretty down to earth (pony). Her braid is cute, too.

After her, I'd probably say Zipp seems cool.

I love both Hitch and Izzy. Pipp also looks really sweet.

I like Pipp, she's so confident and talented and I like that

When it comes to Hitch, I'm sure there he will be ship material but I have a feeling that Izzy x Sunny will be the top ship.

When I first saw the designs, I'll admit that I instinctively didn't like Zipp. Thought she'd be Rainbow Dash 2, but without the subtlety and personality of the original. But, I was genuinely surprised by her character. Definitely one of my favorites.

Huk

Sunny, Zipp, and Hitch all seem interesting in their own way. Hard to decide at this point... :unsuresweetie:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14