Generation 5 Group 323 members · 399 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

(source)

Ahead of National Siblings Day tomorrow, say hello to our royal Pegasi sisters, Pipp Petals & Zipp Storm!

See them and their pony co-stars in the new My Little Pony movie coming to @Netflix this Fall!

Oh noooooo! They have phones now! The lore! THE LOOOOOOOORE!!!

...oh come on, you know somebody's gonna complain about that like it's the show's explosion in the hangar. Me, I'm not bothered by it. This is still supposedly set sometime after G4, so it's reasonable tech like that might have gone mainstream. They had hydroelectric dams and arcade machines in G4, after all.

I don't know why but I sense Pipp will be the new Luna in terms of popularity. :rainbowkiss:

Speaking of Pipp, since I watched a video that supposedly leaked the plot of the movie and there was a pegasus queen named Pipp (though her last name is "Altitude" instead of "Petals" and there's no mention of her sister), I can't help but feel worried whether this validates the leak or not.

I have no problem with this.

I don't know why but I sense Pipp will be the new Luna in terms of popularity. :rainbow kiss:

Nah. Izzy Moonbow's already stolen everybody's hearts. Her and that tennis ball of hers.

The character designs are beautiful and breathtaking. Even the phone has been designed well. The lore and fanfiction possibilities are off the scale. And we also know who the cute flying Pomeranian from the movie synopsis is going to be: PIPP! :rainbowlaugh: Seriously, though, her wings are so floofy and she looks so sweet. I'm excited again. :heart::pinkiehappy::raritystarry:

So, yeah it was true that they are siblings. Also, I somehow guessed how Zipp may look like. Anyway, I like their designs. They-- WAIT A SEC, IS PIPP HOLDING A PHONE?!

The bigger question is, how they use phones when the screen is literally the size of their hoof

Good point. After all, if a pony has "moon" in their name (or has a name associated with the moon), they are destined for instant popularity. Just ask Trixie Lulamoon and Luna.

Perhaps, their phones work differently than ours which allows ponies to use them somehow.
Though, it could be interesting to see how ponies adapted to modern technology.

Aw, so no ponies getting confused by the technological advancements of human beings in HiE fics?
Though, on the bright side, there'd probably be Internet connection.

If they're both royals, I wonder why only Pipp has the regalia? She's probably the heir.

I don't mind phones, but I do wonder if they're a pegasus thing. (And if we'll see how on earth they actually work them with hooves.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11