Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 942 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 942
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not even the Rainbooms and Turtles powered by their magics would be enough to face someone like Darkseid. Even Superman had a tough time fighting him

That makes me wonder, who would be in Task Force X anyway. I think Deadshot, Harley Quinn, and Captain Boomerang, since they're the most used members. And would Rick Flag be involved?

No not Darkseid.

Why Cupid as a big bad.

Not big bad, Luthor's Lieutenant

Isn't Mercy Graves considered Luthor's lieutenant?

Technically, assistant

What about her? You didn't give a clear answer.

Luthor is going to be needing some lab rats to see if the Mutagen works

Okay, I see where you're getting at. But how does that bring Amanda Waller's attention?

Cupid was a candidate for the Suicide Squad in the Arrowverse world. Wouldn't it be weird if all the potential candidates were to be released from jail with Luthor posting Bail?

So, Luthor being a puppet master just like in the Cadmus arch of Justice League Unlimited?

But for what purpose? I haven't thought of what Luthor, Baxter, and Bixlio's end game is?

I'm thinking maybe a Kraang War Machine, like the 2016 technodrome. Or a giant battle mech, like Lego Batman 2. But I fell like that's been done.

You just got to think like Luthor.

I've figured out the end game for them. Rebuild Braniac's ship with Utrom tech and powered by mutagen. And then use it to destroy the Justice League and the Ninjas.

And for a twist, Baxter betrays Luthor and Bixlio, by secretly installing a voice activated override that puts him in control of the ship.

Baxter: It's like you said, Lex, always be two steps ahead of your enemies!

Perfect. But they'll need Lieutenants. I nominate Cupid.

Well, at the beginning, Baxter will reveal that he brainwormed Fishface and Tiger Claw.

Are you sure Tiger Claw? He's pretty busy with Cobra.

Yes. Baxter knows he's stronger than the Turtles and Rainbooms.

Leo and I think Princess Twilight will free him and Fishface with the Healing Hands.

Perhaps one of the epilogues could have Tiger Claw report back to Cobra on his absence.

He wasn't employed by Cobra. He's Mindbender's experiment.

Well, I'm still going with that idea. I thought it would be cool for him to go up against Wonder Woman.

Okay. My second nomination is Cheetah.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tiger Claw is not joining Cobra. No. Absolutely not.

I know that, buddy. I just explained it wrong.

Baxter is so egotistical to do that. I’m down for that

What if Luthor and Brainiac anticipated Stockman's betrayal, and put in a special override that negates his voice-command.

Luthor: Yes, you took my words into consideration. But there always should be a third step.

Do you think the Ninja Turtles and Rainbooms will be involved in the events of Injustice?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don’t think that’s gonna happen.

Maybe for when they defeat him. But then he'll have installed a self-destruct that he has the remote for and blows it up.

Well, to be honest. I just don't think I see Luthor and Brainiac being fooled so easily.

I mean, I feel Luthor and Brainiac are Both smart enough to see Baxter's betrayal coming.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Control Freak’s debut in the TMNT Dimension

Control Freak: (pops up on the TV screen) Greetings, Titans! (looks around and no one was there except Mikey and his team) Wait a minute, you're not the Titans. Who are you anyway?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That would be surprising Control Freak wouldn't know them given he makes it a habit to keep track over others. But then again he didn't know the Titans East

Okay, so it's reversed. Luthor dumps Baxter and he teams up with the heroes, only to betray them and take control of the ship.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Control Freak sends out a BIG opponent

After Control Freak transported Mikey's team to another TV realm, they were now inside a colosseum. Control Freak appeared with his toga on and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the combatants of this show!”

The crowd booed at Mikey’s team while the latter were unimpressed.

“Pfft. Whatever, dude. Send out your best!” Mikey hollered.

“Very well then. Bring out their opponents!” Control Freak announced as the gate was opened.

Mikey and his team grabbed their weapons and prepared themselves as a bunch of skeleton warriors with Roman gladiator outfits surrounded Mikey’s team while something big was approaching towards the gate. Coming out of the gate was a big, mutant shark... with jean shorts.

“Is that… Armaggon?” Rainbow asked.

“No, that’s not his name. This big boy right here is Nanaue, a.k.a. King Shark! And he is going to rip you all into shreds,” Control Freak said as Mikey’s team growled. “Now, let the battle begin!”

Control Freak rang the gong and both sides charged right at each other except King Shark who was standing there. He noticed, “Hey, what are you standing around for? Go get 'em!”

King Shark was confused as Control Freak told them, “Uggh! Let me make this simple for you,” Control Freak pointed out, “Mikey’s team are monsters. And monsters are nom nom.”

“Monster nom nom?” King Shark said.

“Yes!” Control Freak answered.

King Shark turned around and charged right at Mikey and his friends, getting ready to take a bite out of them.

Maybe Mikey can convince King Shark that Control Freak is the monster. But not the nom nom kind, the beating down kind.

And maybe the other teams are watching this and wondering what to do to get them out.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Maybe Mikey can defeat Control Freak just like how Beast Boy defeat him from that Teen Titans episode.

But, what exactly do you mean by beating down kind? There are different versions of King Shark that can beat down anyone in the DC Universe media.

Mikey means the monsters you attack. Then King Shark will go after Control Freak. It'd be funny if he chases him around the arena.

Maybe Control Freak would climb up a pole and lift his bottom up to keep Shark from chomping on it. That’s a classic.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

So does this mean I can’t have King Shark act like a goofball from The Suicide Squad movie? In my opinion, The Suicide Squad movie version of King Shark was awesome and I like how he was portrayed; he reminds me of Groot and Patrick Star. He’s not the brightest, but he can get violent. Plus, he’s also a lovable sweetheart.

Well, I guess we can portray him that way. I can see him going toe to toe with Leatherhead, before Mikey tells him their the good guys.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome! Thank you, my friend.

I can see Fluttershy showing King Shark some kindness, thus showing a lovely friendship.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You know, I guess Control Freak can take members of each of the Turtles’ teams. And yeah, Fluttershy can help King Shark by showing kindness to him just like how Ratcatcher showed kindness to him in The Suicide Squad. And maybe, some of the Ninjas and Allies think it’s a bad idea because King Shark eats people, meat in general.

Fluttershy forms a friendship with King Shark

Fluttershy: What's wrong Nanaue?

King Shark: I have no friends.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 942