Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 86

Hey Darth, you got a minute?

Well, based on your ideas of girls having their Battlizers, I came up with the idea of Sunset getting a power up in The Light of Friendship.

Are you interested in hearing more about the idea?

Well, it occurred to me that the Court of Magic would give Sunset a power up, I still don't know how it would be or how the power up would look like but his final attack would be like the attack of Guardian Eatos when equipped with the Celestial Sword - Eatos, where Sunset can absorb all kinds of magic and use it in a single final attack.

What do you think? I was hoping to get your help to gather ideas for this idea.

An idea for chapter 10 of Samurai Showdown is that Antonio tries to help with Mikey & Fluttershy's guilt and tries to fix it with help from Mentor ji or Kevin.

I will consider it.

How're the new chapters of your Light of Friendship story coming along?

They are still in progress, stay tuned to my profile for the next chapter.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m thinking of doing a crossover with the MMPR getting accidentally transported to a new dimension called New Townsville. Also, the evil version of my EQG OC, Amethyst Majesty, will be there as well. Can you guess which show has the city called New Townsville?

Dude, I got a bad headache right now. I'm going to have to pass.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Well, I’m going to write about it someday. So, you don’t have to work with me on it.

Thanks man. I'm just going to lay down now.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Take care and get well. Have a good night, bud.

It could work.

Hey relax, just because someone asks you for help for something that came to mind doesn't mean that person is going to do that now.

Hi guys, here I have another idea that came up for The Light of Friendship, and it is that the rangers tell the ninjas about the events that happened in Dark Wish, and this came to my mind for two reasons, the first one is that Postwarmonkey50 put in his story that Rainbow Dash used her magic to cheat in the soccer games, and the second one is because of his idea that he proposed about the dragon council in the Magic in Manhattan forum, and he said that they were only in charge of their own magic problems and not those involved with equestrian magic, so I wondered about who would be in charge of magic problems in general, so I came up with the idea that some possible candidates would be the Tribunal of Magic, since they are the ones in charge of supervising all the magic in the different worlds.
So without further ado, here is my idea:

"I'm serious, you guys have magic in your world, you can use magic for anything you want." Mikey said.

"Yes and no," Nick said.

"What?" The ninjas asked, confused.

"Look guys, while at first we thought so, we had to learn that using magic for everything wasn't right." Maddie said.

"Uh, this sounds like a story." Applebloom said.

"Good thing we brought pizza." Mickey said.

"This happened when I was still Koragg, when Imperius was the one giving orders in the underworld." Leanbow began.

"It was a day like any other at Rootcore, and Daggeron and I realized that the Rangers were using magic for such everyday tasks, practically using magic for absolutely everything." Udonna commented.

"That day Imperius decided to release the four Barbarian Beasts to conquer the earth." Daggeron said.

"Barbarian Beasts?" Rarity asked.

"Very dangerous monsters."

"When we faced the first beast, it wasn't easy, he was very strong, almost defeated us." Chip said.

"We asked Daggeron to use Jenji to get rid of the beast, but he refused to do so." Xander mentioned.

"I told them they didn't need it, that they could do it." Daggeron said.

"So with some effort and reluctance, we kept fighting, in the end it was Xander who defeated the beast, but Chip was injured after the fight." Nick said.

"Almost immediately the second beast attacked the city, so we had to go and confront it, but since we were still tired from the last fight, it was even harder." Maddie said.

"We asked Daggeron again to use Jenji to get rid of the beast, but he refused again, in the end Chip returned and defeated the second beast." Vida said.

"Udonna and I began to notice that the guys weren't trying as hard as in previous battles, and we started to worry." Daggeron said.

"That's when Imperius sent the last two barbarian beasts for the final attack, that Yeti guy and that Bulldog," Jenji said.

"50 Below and Fightoe, but not before attacking me to get me out of the way." Leanbow commented.

"Get you out of the way? Aren't you supposed to be on the same team?" Rainbow asked.

"No, Imperius gave them clear orders to destroy me, since he wanted to have total control of the underworld and knew that his only obstacle was me, since I was loyal to Octomus at that time, they attacked me by surprise, leaving me to my fate, they could have succeeded if it hadn't been for Phineas."

"After that, 50 Below and Fightoe attacked the city, they were beating us up, and we asked Daggeron again to use Jenji to get rid of those two, Daggeron finally agreed to our request and used Jenji, however, this was what 50 Below and Fightoe wanted, because when Daggeron used Jenji they captured him and brought him before Imperius." Chip said.

"And why would Imperius want Jenji?" Fluttershy asked.

"To make a wish, to erase the Power Rangers from existence." Sunset deduced.

"Exactly." Daggeron confirmed.

"Are you saying you granted the bad guys a wish?" Raph asked.

"Hey, I'm a genie, it's what I do, besides, it's not like there's a rule about not granting wishes to bad guys." The genie cat said.

"It wasn't his fault, it was our fault that he was caught between a rock and a hard place." Maddie said.

"And what happened next?" Donnie asked.

"When Jenji granted Imperius' wish, everything I had lived in the last months changed, everything turned gray and desolate, the Morlocks had total control of the world, we no longer had our magic, we went to Rootcore and Udonna and Clare didn't recognize us."

"Then Leanbow appeared looking for answers to what was going on, so we told him what we knew." Vida said.

"I deduced what had happened, so I decided to help the guys." Leanbow said.

"Why would you help them? I know you were under a mind control spell, but you were still on the side of the bad guys, so you had already won." Casey said.

"Did you forget? The Yeti and the Bulldog attacked him on Imperius' orders, of course there was a reason to help the Rangers." Raph pointed out.

"Besides, I didn't agree with the way they achieved conquest, because there was no honor in that."

The ninjas were impressed, even as a villain, Leanbow retained his honor.

"For the same reason, I suggested to the Rangers that they should go before the Tribunal of Magic and ask them to nullify Jenji's wish," Leanbow continued.

"Tribunal of Magic?" Starlight asked.

"The ones in charge of ensuring that magic exists in the different known and unknown worlds."

"You took them to the Tribunal?"

"No, I didn't have my magic to do it, so they had to go on Fire Heart to reach the tribunal."

"Fire Heart? But if the guys never became Rangers, then they never found the Fire Heart egg."

"They didn't, but I did."

"Fire Heart took us to another dimension and left us in a desert, and after walking through the desert we came across the first trial to get to the tribunal, facing the warriors who had failed to do so, the fight was difficult as we were outnumbered, but we managed to win, after that, a warrior gave us a key." Nick recounted.

"Then we kept walking through the desert, and we found two doors, when we opened the first one, we saw our home as it was before, with color, music, and laughter." Maddie said.

"Great, that must have been very easy." Pinkie said.

"And that's the thing."

"Huh?" The ninjas were confused.

"Look, while the door gave us the option to go back home, that didn't coincide with the goal of going to the tribunal, besides, if we went home just because we were afraid because it was the easy way out, we would have to live without magic forever." Xander said.

The ninjas were impressed with the good judgment the Rangers showed at that moment, they could have taken the easy way out as they had been doing, but they didn't, it required a certain degree of discernment to analyze the situation and make the right decision.

"After discussing it, we decided not to choose that door and to choose the other one, and that door took us to the tribunal." Chip said.

"Well, I suppose by that point things would be easier," Rainbow said.

"No, they weren't," Vida said.

"No?"

"The Magic Tribunal is a neutral entity, they don't see a distinction between good and evil, they just make sure that magic exists, no matter what it's used for."

"But that's absurd, they can't say that having good magic or magic of friendship is the same as having dark and evil magic." Mikey pointed out.

"Exactly, it's not the same; but we had to convince them to annul Jenji's wish."

"We told them what had happened, but when they asked us who was responsible for what happened we didn't admit our guilt." Nick said. "After that, they decided not to help us annul the wish."

"What? All that trip for nothing?" Mickey said.

"After they sent us back to the dark and grim Briarwood, all hope in us was gone, but after seeing the city in misery, people being subdued, and Tobey in trouble, we decided that with or without magic, we would keep fighting," Nick recounted.

"We were outnumbered, but still willing to continue, that was enough for the tribunal to agree to reverse the wish." Maddie said.

"Everything and everyone returned to how it was before the wish, with our magic back, we could face the Styxoids and Hidiacs." Chip said.

"It's good to know that everything ended well." Fluttershy said.

"Well, the story isn't over yet."

"We still had to take care of 50 Below and Fightoe, they had caused havoc in the city again, we confronted them again but they were still superior, not even with Leanbow's help could we defeat them, that's when we recognized that it was our fault that all this happened, if we had fought harder as we had done with the other two barbarian beasts and trusted less in Jenji at the beginning, none of that would have happened." Vida said.

"I hated to admit it, but we had become lazy." Chip admitted.

"For that reason, the Magic Tribunal was satisfied that we had taken responsibility for our actions and that we had learned the lesson about the correct use of magic, so they decided to reward us by granting us the Power of the Legendary Warrior, with which we defeated 50 Below." Nick said.

"What about Fightoe?" Rainbow asked.

"Imperius used him to give life to another monster, but we defeated him using the Manticore Megazord." Xander said.

"Wait a second, how did you guys get Jenji back?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"In fact, I escaped." The genie cat confessed. "Leelee found me, rubbed the lamp, made a wish, and escaped."

"What wish?" Scootaloo asked.

"Well, I took advantage of the situation and granted the wish to never start chewing nails, giving her ridiculously long nails."

Everyone laughed at that.

"I'm glad to know that everything ended well." Pinkie said.

"It was a difficult path, but necessary." Vida said.

"We had to learn that sometimes having a tool like magic can be good, if used responsibly and not for every whim." Chip said.

"Something like that can exemplify in real life, like that new artificial intelligence tool." Donnie said.

"Let this be a lesson for you." Udonna told the Rainbooms, especially Rainbow Dash, who looked away.

What do you think about this idea?

the first one is that Postwarmonkey50 put in his story that Rainbow Dash used her magic to cheat in the soccer games

I did?
I remember the Magic in Manhattan bit when they met the dragon council, but I don't remember the other one. Could you please send me a link, or an example, please.

Who remembers Japanese spiderman and his giant robot leopardon

Well, this is something I took from the Dark Knight's Wrath chapter.

“Well, I use it to avoid bad guys, and…” said Rainbow as she blushed in embarrassment, remembering what Obaki said, but came through with it. “And I kept using soccer tactics to make my opponents dizzy.”

Aaah, right, now I remember.

Oh yeah that part was funny.

I'm glad you remembered, and what did you think of the idea?

It's pretty good.
Especially the Tribunal, I also had that behind the back of my head for my OC Jacob, long before I joined FimFiction. Makes me also wonder if the Tribunal is also disappointed at the Mane 6 for "Allowing" the Elements of Harmony to be destroyed.

Maybe, but I don't think they see it as such a big deal, since despite that, magic still exists in Equestria.

Comment posted by Kburke20 deleted April 1st

That’s cool

So do you remember the plan we talked about for a Spider-Man fic?

How handling things alright?

What do you mean?

Well you haven’t spoken to me in awhile so I thought something happened?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 86