Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 54 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 54

these are jest a few of the shows that i know that might work well for equestria ninja girls. i know not all will like them but i got to get it off of my chest. so here they are.

i know not all of them are home runs for everyone but this is something i had to get off my chest ok. so i hope someone might like some of my ideas to cross over with the ninjas.

How about no more crossover

I can see them helping out Kim Possible, because of teenage spies, same with My life as a Teenage Robot.
Definitely American Dragon, fits right in the Equestrian girls.
Definitely with Street Sharks and Extreme Dinosaurs.

Not sure about MEGAS XLR. Sounds cool, but uh they don't exactly have a large robot for that sort of thing.
And it would definitely be cool to see them partner up with the Swat Katz. Loved that show when I was a kid.

what about lilo and stich? also storm hawks and mighty ducks??

Well they did a crossover with Recess, the Loud Family, American Dragon and Kim Possible, so I'd say it's possible. And i can just imagine if Jumbaa will be surprised to see Fugatoid, saying that they're "Science buddies"

Plus I've never seen the Mighty Ducks before, well, except that one episode but that was a long time ago.

And oh yeah, now I remember the Storm Hawks, good show.

indeed with Jumbaa. that's the first thing i thought of. also how could you not heard of the mighty ducks? they are jest as awesome as the swat kats.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

You got a problem?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I already have Kim Possible on the mind, and Jeb has a planned idea where they meet Owl House and American Dragon Jake Long together

Comment posted by SlidDiamond3214 deleted Jul 13th, 2022

Different countries. Aperantly my country claimed it didn't have good enough ratings, so it never aired here.

That's true, I'm actually curious to see how they meet. Hope Ron doesn't faint from them. Then again his fears are monkeys.

wow. very nice. but what about the others? i meam with lilo and stich there's a chance with Jumbaa knowing fuge back in the past as science buddies. not to mention the mighty ducks could be great to team up with. but knowing the other 3 are coming down the line will be awesomesauce.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'm just focused on the one I wanna do, as well as what Jeb told me he would do.

huh. guess its for us in Canada then. sorry dude.

well ok. i hope the other ideas will get used as well.

It's all good. You didn't know. It happens to all of us.

yeah. i also had an idea of a crossover with 'danny phantom' but the mix is a little off at what point and all.

Hey Mekarm, why don't you do what I did with Crash Bandicoot?

7714679 Okay, The Mighty Ducks, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron and Jake Long: American Dragon (especially Season 1 of the latter) I can get behind VERY quickly.
The others are... okay, but if I might suggest a few others:

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I already did Cowboys of Moo Mesa

7714846 Ah, okay.
I'll edit that one out, then.
Thanks for the head's up, Wildcard.

Being honest there are a multitude of shows that haven’t introduced into the equestria ninja girls and I was sort of thinking future avengers can be part of that universe

I have Swat Kats and Mighty Ducks planned. And the Street Sharks will be mentioned in the Mighty Ducks crossover.

:pinkiehappy: Figured you’d make a crossover story of Swat Kats sometime. Because it’s one of my favorites shows back then! I would’ve called the crossover, Swat Ninjas. But, I know you probably don’t want any spoilers coming from me or anyone else cause this is your story.

We’ll, if you want, I can note you my idea.

Really? That’d be great. Thanks

So has anyone watched future avengers if so I think they should be part of the equestria ninja girls clan

bicker mice' gargoyles' and mummy's might work.
someone already did that crossover.

I know. What I mean is find someone to help co-write with you

Comment posted by MLPMekarm deleted Jul 13th, 2022

maybe. but i'm jest giving out ideas.

So did I. But then I figured why not join in on the fun.

I never said that I'd be the one to write the double crossover, I was just giving you ideas since you were the one who wanted to do crossovers with the shows. Unless you're talking about Magical Mayhem and the other fics I'm writing for your page.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I got my words mixed up. I was merely spitballing ideas, but I haven't ultimately decided what else I'd do. After all I do wanna get to season 9 asap

But you are gonna do the double crossover and maybe the Craig of the Creek crossover?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

We'll see on both of them. And if I do it may not have every idea you pitched for them and not as long as my other ones. But that's just now. When the time comes we'll see how they go

OOoooo.... So many good choices... I have no idea which one to choose over....
If I was given a number of 'points' I might be able to divide it up fairly amongst the choices.

What about a Steven Universe crossover?

That’s a pretty good goal

Have you planned it out?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Majority of it

As a question
I’ve seen only kid rated crossovers except Batman

what’s your opinion on action shows like adventure time

Regular show

Steven universe

Kids next door