Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 89 stories
Comments ( 125 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 125
AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Since I’m a big Sonic the Hedgehog fan, I got an excellent story idea that I want to write on. It’s going to be called Equestria Ninjas: Generations. The story will be inspired by the Sonic video game, Sonic: Generations. Two generations of Sonic (Classic and Modern), two generations of Ninja Turtles (1987 and 2012), and two generations of My Little Pony (G1 and G4) working together to explore White Space to find their friends, defeat Eggman and two villains (one from TMNT and one from MLP), defeat the Time Eater, and return home.

That's actually a good idea.
I'm actually looking forward to it.

I hate that machine

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

However, I’m not sure where the TMNT and MLP characters will meet the characters of the Sonic Universe. Will it be on Sonic: Generations or Sonic: Colors Ultimate (or Colors). So hard to decide.

To be honest I wonder what’s gonna happen in this new story

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

"No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me!"

I'd vote for Sonic Colors. Because of the music.

I think they want to follow the storyline, to be the same way like the game.
Plus it reminds of that other Sonic story, https://www.fimfiction.net/story/13892/sonic-generations-friendship-is-timeless

Also, I don't know if you've read it yet, but I posted this after getting Wildcard's approval.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/517312/equestria-ninja-girls-across-the-shell-verse

Haven't had the time

I’m guessing the 1987 Kraang or Shredder are one of the TMNT villains in your crossover story. Besides, the 1987 Kraang tried to blow up turtle realities AND Equestria ENG in Space. But Kraang had to have help with his cousin: Subprime.

Just out of curiousity, wouldn't this serve as a creative example of such a crossover?
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/506569/sonic-enters-a-new-generation
Just curious.

The Sonic Amethyst was thinking about is Purely game-verse, not the SatAM - Archie Comics series that uses the Robotizcizor, though I wish it was considering it's rich back history and the the rich world the comics and cartoon made.

Wait I thought you said that it will be at the point of Sonic Generations. the bending of time and space event that brought them from the Equestria Ninja Girl universe to the Sonic-verse (Yes I'm calling the Sonic Multiverse that)

Unfortunately from what i'm getting from this.

Personally I don't think the Ponies (Or Donnie) are that ready for the Roboticizor, especially since Donnie's gonna try and explain how it's 'scientifically impossible' to explain how someone can't turn organic into inorganic materials.

Not to mention the turtles, April, and Casey have been there before when Overmind tried to turn them into robots. So technically, this will never happen again.

Me too. Especially if Mikey says, “I would’ve totally called him that.” when Tails translates Yacker who says ,”and you might know him who they call ‘Baldy Nosehair’. ”

:rainbowlaugh:, yeah, now that's a classic.

Which reminds me. I have already came up with an idea quote when generations brains of the group have figured it out. But some of the lines have to be changed or removed due to who will be free from the Time Eater’s power.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I got an idea of how it starts. Dr. Stockman took one of Donnie’s portal projectors and escaped from capture. He went through the portal and entered the command room in Dr. Eggman’s lair by accident where Dr. Eggman and his two subordinates, Cubot and Orbot, are located.

Not Roboticizer Eggman?

That could work. Besides, Dr. Stockman never met his 1987 counterpart in the first place in recent ENG stories. Only his 2003 counterpart. Double Eggmans, double Stockmans. Who knows.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

No Roboticizer Eggman.

Good, not just I hate the machine... We don't exactly know how to De-Roboticize anyone

I have an idea, but...

I know who else can be in this story. Megan Williams should be in Equestria Ninjas: Generations! We know she was in the ENG on the Yacht story and will be in Rise of the Young Ninjas (or in Rollercoaster of Friendship to be precise) and for other future stories. She could also be in this story cause we know in generation 1, she was a valuable ally to the ponies. Both counterparts of Megan are humans when they’re on or not on Equestria.

Think maybe you could do a sonic underground story if that’s ok to be honest really liked the show and I want closure on it instead of a cliffhanger

I was just suggesting besides I thought it would be cool

Amethyst, quick question please.

It's not exactly what it sounds, but I think my device could work as one.

Wrex, we've been over this a long time ago, and Amethyst says no.

No, this is more for casual chatting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 125