Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I know some ideas are hard to come by. but if thy need help then i'm willing to bounce around my ideas for others.

such as the ninjas meeting the world where the smart 'hiro's are. it jest might send the smart ones over the edge where they are as goofy as micky.

Would Big Hero 6 be in the same universe as Equestria Ninjas?

The show takes place at San Fransisco. There are a few villains Big Hero 6 have been defeating and some of them were mutants, but not been infected by “mutagen” to be exact.

I get it, but is it in the same universe or will the ninjas go to another universe to meet them?

I’d say yes. Because, some of the ninjas and the Rainbooms friends are from Los Angeles from one of Amethysts stories I’ve enjoyed. But who knows?

Well then, if their in the same universe I have an idea.

It once again features the return of Baxter Stockman, starting to feel like a cliche, but it would feature more of his backstory. Stockman could have been an SFIT Student. Learned under Professor Callaghan, but was expelled after an unsanctioned experiment gone wrong. It would also give a reason for our heroes to se Callaghan in jail.

I think you mean San Fransokyo

:rainbowdetermined2::raritywink: Right. My bad.

It's all good.
We all make mistakes.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah and San Fransokyo takes place in a time where technology is really at its peak even to the public. So I doubt it could exist in the same universe as the Turtles and Rainbooms

True, and I don't think the TMNT Fast Forward season counts.

Actually, a crossover with Big Hero Six is one of the future fics I'm gonna write for Wildcard25's page.

Not if the Equestria Girls or the Ninja Turtles ever heard of San Fransokyo before.

Imagine if the "scientists" of the group have to try and explain how the girls can use their magic without making themselves look like how Hiro did in his competition with Karmi. You know since Scientists absolutely refuse to keep to an open mind, what with Disney seeming to make Magic bad now-a-days...

it would be so crazy. even for honey lemon.

She actually strikes me as more open minded than the others, she and Fred.

you actually got a point. but i really want to see this crossover happen.

As much as I would love to say I will write I'm not sure if I can get the feel of the crossover that Wildcard made with Equestria Ninja Girls series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18