Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 97 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 175 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 175

I thought I was only who reads the comics

It’s how I learned about Yukichi, Sasuke, Mariko, and so many others

Seems like we have something in common

Yup!

I remember from a special super sword about Usagi and many other tried grabbing in the grasscutter saga

Turns out some feudal lords can have multiple wives since the original wielder had a huge family

The grass cutter saga is named after that sword

Then I realized the original chizu was one of the recurring characters

So favorite character in the comic

Between her or kitsune

It used to be tomoe ame…but she stopped appearing

I like all of the characters

So maybe if possible you could check out the Hamato tryouts forum and perhaps create a trooper?

You sure because I’m don’t have enough confidence in myself to make a bio

Amigo, Season 2 is out next month

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

What?! Really?! Let's go!

Whoa there, buddy. I said next month. September 1st, specifically.

Glad to give some good news.

I said in my forum that any of is possible if you think of them as a trooper

They can be a human or a mutant, need some help, you could start at the forum

I just saw it! It’s amazing!

Me too I just can’t wait for season 2 that I just wanna travel through time

I feel the same. But what we don’t know is that if the mane 5 come with the ninjas to Neo Edo, the ponies should be turned into anthro ponies. Because this is an anthropomorphic world.

Not a bad idea if I say so myself plus that always happen when one creatures turns into something different when dimension hopping

Glad I found out about season 2

Usagi: (Playing with his Yo-Yo) There's one thing I don't understand about this claim.
Gen: What's that?
Usagi: My ancestor wouldn't have allied himself with the Neko Clan.
Izzy: Really? That's a relief.
Kitsune: That's what everyone believes.
Tetsujin: While it might not have been true to us, did your ancestor allied himself with any Clans?
Lita: Outside of the Hamato Clan of this and our dimension?
Usagi: Family history says he was close to a ninja named Rioichi Cooper. So close he called him his brother.
(Gen and the others were stunned by the name Rioichi Cooper)

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Who is Rioichi Cooper?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. I’m fine with the Sly Cooper franchise being added to Equestria Ninjas/Equestria Ninja Girls Universe.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re welcome.

Lita vs Fuwa

Here is an idea quote for when Chizu's friends encounter the Neko clan.

Fuwa tossed Chizu aside and pulled out her sword when Usagi jumped in. They both clashed until they were a stalemate.

“You have promise.” She said.

“Thanks,” Usagi complemented, “I’ve been training.”

Fuwa correctly mocked him, “Sorry. I meant you have my promise that you’re going to die.”

They both grunted while clashing their blades. Fuwa then kicked Usagi off to the side of the bridge. She went to the Ki-Stone but Lita and her sisters blocked her path.

“Not if we have something to say about it.” Lita cut in as she and the weasels pulled out their weapons.

Fuwa mocked, “Huh, a kappa and three itachis? Surely you don’t have the skills to be ninjas. You four are beneath me.”

Zink retorted, “Don’t flatter yourself Soft Paws.”

Zanna noted, “We’re kunuichis of the Hamato Clan and we won’t let you take the Ki-Stone.”

Mushroom put in, "You will never harness its power to rule Neo Edo.”

Fuwa was shocked to hear Zanna say that name. She had never heard that clan for years, until now.

She said with a stern look, “If you won’t stand aside, then you will all perish.”

Zanna barked, “Make us pussy cat.”

Fuwa growled and spoke deeply, “So be it.”

Lita announced, "Ninjas, take her down."

The four ninjas attacked together. Lady Fuwa was able to block all of their attacks. Mushroom jumped up high and shot darts at Fuwa, but she blocked them all. Leaving her distracted, Zink charged and swung her spear at her. Luckily, Fuwa blocked her attack as they clashed.

“That all you got Soft Paws?” Zink smirked.

“No, it isn’t.” she hissed as she tossed a smoke bomb that contained blind powder in it.

Zink coughed from the powder and her eyes went red.

“Now you're gonna get it!” she growled as she tried to attack her. But with her eyes red, she was unable to get a good visual at Fuwa. Fuwa then knocked her to the side and was out cold.

“Big talk for an itachi.” She chuckled evilly.

Fuwa raised her blade up high ready to stab Zink. But then Zanna whipped a hold of her sword with her chigiriki mace and pulled it off of her paws.

“Get away from my sister, Soft Paws!” She grunted.

“Don’t you ever call me Soft Paws!” Fuwa growled.

“I just did!” Zanna said smugly as she swung her weapon at her.

Fuwa dodged all her attacks. She then elbowed her to the chest and palm strike her head, knocking her down. But Zanna landed perfectly on her feet. Soon, Mushroom and Lita joined in. Lita swung her fan at Fuwa. Then Mushroom swung her blowgun at Fuwa too. The attacks knocked her to the ground. Lita jumped to finish her. But then Fuwa noticed her sword was close to her. So she reached for it and blocked Lita’s attack. Lita flipped over Fuwa to block her path to the Ki-Stone. Fuwa then blocked Zanna’s attack and spin kicked her to Mushroom all out cold. She then stared at Lita who was panting. But she never quit.

“Aren’t kappas supposed to be slow?” Fuwa mocked with a smug look on her face.

Lita retorted back, “I don’t know. Don’t persians have a hard time grooming their face?”

Fuwa growled and charged at Lita.

“You’ll pay for that insult!” she cried furiously.

Fuwa kept slashing her sword at Lita. But Lita kept block her attacks with her bladed tessens. Fuwa slammed her sword at Lita, who blocked with her tesson, but then she received a swing kick by the chest which knocked her off balance. However, Lita landed back on her feet and tried to avoid Fuwa's attempts.

Fuwa was impressed and replied, “You’re very persistent, kappa. Just like my star pupal. Why don't you come join my clan. I could use a strong fighter like you. We could rule Neo Edo together and destroy our enemies. You'll be merciless, powerful, and unbeatable.”

Lita glared, “I will never bow down to the likes of you. You Neko ninja have no honor. I attend to defend my family and my friends. Even your pupal.”

Fuwa remarked, “You can’t keep this up forever.”

Lita charged at her, “I can try!”

They clashed they’re weapons once more while her sisters recovered and tried to help the others. Lita was getting tired. She then got punched in the face and plopped to the ground. Fuwa jumped and slammed her sword down. But in motion, Lita moved before Fuwa’s blade could encounter her. Lita kicked Fuwa, but she dodged it. She then got up and threw her tessen at Fuwa. But she missed.

Fuwa retorted, “Your skills are weak kappa. I’ve had years of training.”

When she was about to finish her, she didn’t notice was that Lita’s tessen came back like a boomerang as it hit her face which made her groan. Lita caught it and fanned herself.

“You talk too much, Soft Paws.” She smirked.

Fuwa gritted her teeth and tried to end her. But Lita still wouldn’t give up. The others were getting outnumbered by the Neko ninja. Sunny helped Usagi get up.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

Usagi replied, “Yeah. Thank you.”

They climbed up the ledge to see their friends were surrounded. They even see Lita blocking all of Fuwa’s attacks. Usagi then saw the control panel that is wired to the Ki-Stone.

Usagi spoke, “Sunny, follow me. I have an idea.”

“You got it.” She said as she followed him to the control panel.

“Help me pull this cord off.” He said.

The anthro pseudo alicorn nodded and knew what he was up too. Together, they pulled the cord, grunting and straining. Until they finally unplugged the cable from the panel. They aimed at the Neko clan.

Sunny announced out loud, “Get down!”

Everyone gasped to see what they were up too. They’re friends ducked just in time as the electricity from the cable cackled and sent an electric blast shocking all the Neko ninja. Lita swung her tessens at Fuwa who was now getting outmatched. When she knocked her sword off of her paws, she double kicked her to the blast before she jumped out of the way. When the blast died down, Lita smiled giving Sunny and Usagi a thumbs up.

“Booyakasha!” they cheered.

Fuwa stood up who looked totally disgraceful. Her fur on her head was static and smoking.

“No! My beautiful fur.” She whined.

The weasels and the mane 5 laughed. Chizu, Kitsune and Gen even snickered a little. Pipp then snapped a photo of Fuwa.

“Oh, the pipsqueaks are gonna love this!” She grinned.

“Not so tough now are you kitty?” Zipp teased.

Izzy giggled, “You should keep your fur like that. It’s very striking!”

Zanna added, “Yeah Soft Paws. This is a good look for you.”

Fuwa, fumed with anger, stared at everyone. Her army then retreated to the front door seeing as though she had lost and they could never attempt to use the Ki-Stone. Chizu’s friends grinned before they all glared at the white persian.

“Another day,” She sneered and pointed her blade at her student, “Chizu, your payback will be painful and it will require a large cleanup team.”

When Fuwa turned to her right, she gasped in fear. Lita held her tessen by the persian's neck.

Lita declared deeply, “Never... come... back, Fuwa. Chizu is one of us now. You hurt her, and we’ll yank your fur coat off.”

Fuwa glared at her, “Your welcome to try. But mark my words kappa. One day soon, your shell will be shattered into pieces!”

She jumped over Lita and fled to the front door before it closed.

Lita's part of throwing her tessen is a reference to April doing the same trick to Karai from season 2 of TMNT.

(Everyone looked at a Snow Tiger carrying three Katanas)
Fuwa: Lord Hitari?!
Hitari: The Keystone and everyone here is under the protection of the Hamato Clan.
(Hamato Clan Ninjas appeared as Hitari drew a sword)
Hitari: Go back to your master, Foot Clan Slave.
(Fuwa and the others fled like cowards)
Pipp: Friends of your?
Lita: We didn't know about them.
Usagi: Uncle Hitari.
Others: UNCLE?!
Hitari: I leave you unsupervised for one week and you've caused so much trouble. (Tearful tone) I'm so proud of you, my boy.

I'm not good coming up with Japanese names

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Hitari is an OC?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Readers aren’t going to understand who Hitari is and what is his connection with Usagi?

Miyamoto Usagi was friends with the Hamato Clan of his dimension. I don't think that friendship should die with him.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

You’re welcome.

That's good. But I was thinking that Sunny and the Mane Five be human in that world. Cause believe or not, in the Usagi comics Lord Hebe's master is a human, possibly the only human in that world.

Humans? But, wouldn't you want the mane 5 to wear ninja attire in Neo Edo to blend in? Because the only one who knows fashion just like Rarity is Pipp Petals.

Grrr!

Chizu broke my heart…

She just cut off all ties to the main character

Calm down before you break something just take a deep breath and let it flow

Sorry

If you read that new Usagi issue, you’d understand

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 175