Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 175 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 175

So favorite episode of the show

Amethyst, I wonder if the keystone in Neo Edo would show Yuichi a vision when he places a Yokai back in the gem. It would be a vision of his ancestor with the turtles and anthro ponies of Princess Twilight (or Sci-Twi), Sunset, and any other of their friends working together in this feudal world or somewhere else. Yuichi would start to ask questions who were they and wonders if his ancestor has been to other worlds before the descendants of the turtles and the mane 7 lurk in the shadows in Neo Edo and stop villains before Yuichi's team does.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I don’t know, but I still want the next-gen ninjas and the Mane 5 team up with Yuichi’s team against their villains in Usagi’s dimension for the first season. Sometime between Season 1 and the unannounced Season 2 of Samurai Rabbit, after the next-gen ninjas and ponies defeated the Makkine, the heroes returned to their normal lives… or so they thought. A few weeks later, Lady Towa had another idea to get rid of her Yuichi and his friends by simply traveling back to the past of the Turtles and Rainbooms’ dimension after stealing one of the portal projectors to defeat them, erasing Yuichi’s team from existence. However, it did not took long to figure out what the Ninja Neko Crew were up to because Hana was eavesdropping without them noticing. Hana told Yuichi and his team about Lady Towa’s next move and they all time traveled to the Turtles and Rainbooms’ dimension. However, Yuichi’s team cannot tell the Turtles and Rainbooms about the next generation of ninjas and ponies because they already met them.

It was just a opinion and it’s a good idea maybe in the story yuichi has a run in with his ancestor my bad I shouldn’t have said that I’ll stop

It is interesting. I guess Yuichi doesn’t want to ruin their future if the Turtles and the Rainbooms ask questions of what’s going on and what the future is like in Neo Edo, New York, and... Equestria. But still, all I’m saying is in season 1 of Samurai Rabbit, I feel like if Yuichi sees that vision from the keystone of his ancestor with the turtles, Princess Twilight, Sunset, Rainbooms, etc, Yuichi would tell his team and Tetsujin what he saw. Tetsujin would tell them what ninja clan is and the turtles and ponies who his ancestor allied with and where they’re from. He would also say that if the keystone sent him that vision, then he would suspect the descendants of Miyamoto’s allies are here in Neo Edo. Lastly, her name is Lady Fuwa. You spelled her name wrong, all do respect.

The cast of Yuichi’s ancestor Miyamoto Usagi in one of the episodes of Samurai Rabbit is Yuki Matsuzaki. He did the voice of Miyamoto Usagi in season 5 of TMNT 2012. I guess you already knew that from the start when you googled this Netflix show few months ago. Right? He maybe Yuichi’s ancestor after all given that he wears the exact outfit the way it was in the 2012 cgi series. Except, the samurai rabbit in TMNT 2012 has a blue mark painted on his face.

All I know... This Usagi is going to feel like an idiot

Which one? The ancestor or the descendant?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yuichi Usagi maybe an idiot because he’s a teenager, but he can still learn from his mistakes. However, it’s still a long journey for Yuichi to become a great samurai like his ancestor, Miyamoto Usagi. And I hope Miyamoto Usagi will be proud of his descendant for protecting the people he cared for and honoring his family name.

True, but I meant he's going to be an idiot for attacking the disciples of his Ancestor's friends

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yuichi just doesn’t know it yet from the first episode until they all come to their senses by working together throughout the show.

(Laugh) It will be even funnier when Zink makes up names to Chikabuma AND Lady Fuwa!

(chuckled) I’ve already thought of a made up name for Chikabuma. Lady Fuwa? Well, we’ll have to discuss this with everyone.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

If Zink makes up names for Chikabuma and Lady Fuwa, it would be Grease Monkey and Soft Paws. But I would like to hear your suggestions as well.

Honestly, I keep expecting Chikabuma to tell Usagi that he likes him too much

That’s a good thought. But I was considering Zink would name Chikabuma from a... (laughing hard) kids book. Chika Boom Boom. Get it? :rainbowlaugh::derpytongue2::rainbowwild:

What about I said

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh I get it now. That’s a good one.

Here's something I keep expecting to hear

Chikabuma: (Sigh) I like you too much to hate you, Usagi.

So anything new on the story

So you’d guys gonna write this sorry I really wanna know what’s gonna that I just wanna 💥

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I cannot write that now. We’ll write that after the release of MLP G5 series this fall.

I understand that, Buddy. But what about my joke?

Aren’t we still considering the mane 5 to be anthro ponies when they go to Neo Edo with Lita and the Weasel Trio?

Chikabuma telling Usagi that he likes him too much to hate him

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh. Well, I don’t recommend it, but I’m not sure if I want to use it.

I'm just making a joke. Those two don't exactly act like enemies.

I'm just saying it's something I keeping to hear. If you disagree, that's cool

So did anyone else notice in the show yuichi and his auntie wearing the mifune mon?

You know about lord Mifune?

It was a sad day, he lost he family to lord hijiki a human who had ninja on his payroll

He started a war against hijiki but it was all for naught as he lost his life

Guess he’s special talent is charm

Well, I have a thought for a character for the big city Neo Edo which has various ninja

I remember since Turtles were inspired by daredevil

I remember an animal parody similar to spider ham called Deerdevil

We could call him the swash”BUCK”ler who could be one of the last guardians of the ultroms

Found a look for him:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e2ff62a9f5682bc7ed68844cb0a4602/tumblr_plqj6w91Gu1umv6w5o1_640.pnj

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkKbyQ0U8AARhc8.jpg

He could serve as a lawyer to keep the Main characters from getting charged of destruction of property and other reckless stuff

I hope it could work out then

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 175