Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 1194 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 1,194

Rats. Z'Gortra, Granddaughter of G'Throkka. Weapon is an energy sword like Mona's. Rank: Private.

Utrom Brata. Weapon: Hook Swords.

Now, the means for them to trust each other is interesting

A Pegasus Guard training exercise called Storm the Castle. Using the Hoof Bots, Hitch and his officers have to fight their way to the top of the Lighthouse. All the while trusting each other's skills.

Yeah, that would be good.

They fight together like the gears of a clock. Trusting in Brata tech skills, Delta's strength, Sky's marksman, Z'Gortra demolition, and Hitch's leadership. Relying on each other's weapons and skills for attacks and protection to reach the top.

I have an alteration for the Lighthouse Escape scene that's funny, an 'Ed, Edd, n Eddy' reference, and just stupid enough to work

Wildcard25
Group Admin

that was one of my most favorite cartoons, what do you have in mind that references it?

Eddy's Mucky Boy Ambush

Wildcard25
Group Admin

So outside from Izzy pretty much spooking Hitch and Sprout without even trying, Perhaps Lita and her sisters can cause a distraction by scaring them like how the Eds pretend to be Mucky Boys

Actually I was thinking Zink sneaks out to do the ambush and scaring those two using a scythe, special contacts and strawberry jam.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

so would the contacts make her eyes look more feral, and would the jam be used to make her look covered in blood or something?

The contacts will make her left pupil huge and her right pupil small to give that insanity vibe. And yes, the strawberry jam will be used as blood

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It could work for those two. But mostly Sprout cause he’s such a dork. Everyone knows that.

I have an idea for Lita and the Weasel’s of why they came back to Equestria to help bring back magic. Courtesy of the Turtles, Sunset, and the mane 6 did for them long ago before they and the magic were long gone. It would almost be a ‘Ghostbusters Afterlife’ reference if the Turtles and the mane 7 did this for a reason in the past. But there is a fifty-fifty chance that this is either impossible or possible. If it’s possible, then this could be a complicated scene for the new ninjas when Sprout and his ninja bot army are on a rampage to the Lighthouse and the new ninjas try to stop them.

Since you’ve asked what my opinion was on your idea on Sky Cut, I was wondering if you could tell me what your opinion would be if Lita and the Weasel’s should have medallions that have equestrian magic in them for a long time like the turtles and be the ones to help Sunny bring magic back when she figures out the true magic.

So, do you remember when I told you long ago that maybe Lita and the Weasel’s may also be the key to bringing back magic?

Well, I feel like Lita and the Weasel’s should be wearing medallions that contain Equestrian magic made by the turtles, and the mane 7. You see, we already know that the mane 6 created the 3 unity crystals from the issue 2 of MLP G5 comics. But since we’re making ideas for EN G5 stories, I believe the mane 6, Sunset, Spike, and the turtles are the ones that not only made those crystals, BUT also magically developed four new medallions containing equestrian magic. That way the turtles would give them to Lita and the Weasel’s while raising them and training them to be ninjas and protect New York for years. But the new ninjas do not know why the turtles gave them their very own medallions, why they have magic, and when they will ever discover their new elemental powers until the magic in Equestria is gone.

Interesting. But there's something wrong with Discord

I know. He’s probably upset that his friends or mostly Fluttershy and the magic is gone thanks to this shadowy alicorn. Discord may say who made the crystals and probably the medallions as well when the mane 5 and the ninjas come to Canterlot and meet him. But I mostly feel like this isn’t the first time Lita and the Weasel’s came to Equestria or Canterlot. Their first time would be when they’re babies. The turtles, Sunset, and their allies would bring them to Equestria to meet the mane 6 (hint: MLP G4 The Last Problem). Also, Lita and the Weasel’s don’t know that magic in Equestria was gone until Lita discovers the portal projector that is still on in Donnie’s lab, containing Equestrian magic in it and the coordinates set for Maretime Bay long ago thanks to the turtles. She would then see spirits of the turtles and Twilight (or just Leo) who tell her that Equestria has lost its magic. They’d tell her to go back to Equestria with her sisters, bring back magic and find the pony who could unite the three pony kinds together. But the new ninjas would not tell Sunny that she’s the new alicorn until she figures out the true magic.

(Unsure tone) I suppose so

(Sigh) I’m sorry. It’s a bit too much and I got carried away. I just thought it would be cool if the new ninjas had medallions and discover their elemental powers when Sprout and his Hoof Bot army are on a rampage at the lighthouse. Not to mention when the crystals turn Sunny into a pseudo alicorn, the ninjas’ magic are released from their medallions and goes to the crystals before they’re put together.

No, I'm unsure about Discord.

Oh! Well, forget that first part about Discord then. All in all, that is what my idea was last Monday would be. The new ninjas would come to Maretime Bay as anthro ponies and find the one who could unite them all before they meet new friends, find the crystals, and discover their elemental powers from their medallions when Sprout is on a rampage and when Sunny understands the true magic.

Oh maybe we could see a mutant spider which could be a parody of Peter Parker’s son Benjy from JJ Abraham’s Spider-Man?

Also maybe we could see Ninjara’s daughter Moka too

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Jun 27th, 2022

I found this Turtle named Abu from beast complex manga

A fresh untouched anthropomorphic turtle that you could use

I think his design is pretty cool

What do you think?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Take a look at this picture. What do these two ponies remind you of?

I have the Scare Quotes figured out.

And they are?

Basically what Cyan Tank wrote, except with Zink jumping out of the bushes with crazy looking eye and a scythe with strawberry jam coated blade

So, are you saying Zink created a scythe from scratch just to scare the two colts unpurpose? Because we know her ninjutsu weapon is a bladed spear.

Actually...

Zink: Hey, your old man collected ninja relics. You got a Scythe here?
Sunny: Hall closet

Hitch: You all have to the count of 5.
Zink: Cheep walla tata! Wicha tata, wicha tata! (Vocalizing)
Sprout: Ambush!
(Zink jumped out of the bushes holding what they thought was a blood soaked scythe and her eyes were different size)
Hitch: Is that... Blood?
(Zink brought the blade to her mouth and licked it clean, disgusting the duo)
Zink: Attack!
(She charged at the duo, causing them to make a break for it like cowards)
Zink: (Laughing) Why is it funny to scare a loser and an idiot?

THAT’S AN AMAZING IDEA! I like it! I mean we never actually mentioned Argyle having a ninjutsu weapon stored in his lighthouse in the first place! It reminds me of the Equestrian Treats quote I made of Argyle not only making unicorn cupcakes, but also making Pegasus sugar cookies and TMNT pies.

Do you know what a Monkeynator 9000 is?

It's a cannon that fires an angry monkey. Be perfect to Canterlogic

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 1,194