Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 97 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 1194 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 1,194

I prefer number 2

Are combos an option?

Hey Jeb, I have an idea that's just for fun involving Lita and her sisters' aunt.

You mean Karai?

(Imitating buzzer) Wrong. You have 2 more guesses.

(Imitating bell) We have a winner

Oh goody, what’s my prize? Lol

I'm sorry, but you only get a prize if you had it right the first time.

Aw sewer apples (fake pout)

But I can tell you what I had in mind

Ooohh, what did you have in mind?

Mona arrives to visit, much to her nieces excitement.

I actually already explained it

I thought it would be funny

Lita: Crabs?
Hitch: Crabs ambushed me and Zanna. They plan on throwing her into a volcano.
Group: Into a volcano?!
Hitch: They said they needed to sacrifice two legs to keep the volcano from going... (Imitating crabs) Boom-Boom, nep. We have to save her.

Maybe it could go something like this.

The Gen 5 (That's what I'm calling the Mane Five ponies,) were going about their business, when a few ponies start running in terror from something. Soon Posey runs up to them.

Hitch: Posey, what's going on?

Posey: There's some kind of monster here in Maretime Bay!

Sunny: Come on guys!

The Gen 5 made their way towards the town square, where they see a giant bipedal lizard creature just standing there, looking at the view from the ocean.

Hitch: Okay, where are the Ninjas when we need them?

Lita: Right here. (The group turned to see the standing next to them) We heard of trouble and are here to help.

Zip: Good thing you're here. Now let's get this Reptile.

The group then jumped out and surrounded the creature.

Hitch: All right, turn around slowly surrender!

Zip: Or we'll do this the hard way!

The creature turned around and surprised the others. But not as much as the ninjas.

Pipp: (Turns to the ninjas) Nows the time to do your thing?

But what surprised them next was that Pink put down her weapon and ran up the creature.

Zink: Auntie Mona! (She ran up and hugged the creature, or Mona.)

Gen 5: AUNTIE MONA!?!?

The other ninjas went up to Mona and hugged her too.

Hey, here's a thought. What if the thing that caused magic to disappear also disconnected the gateway between Earth and Equestria disappeared, until Lita and her sisters arrived in Equestria.

And maybe, in the last scene of the film. While no one was watching, Leo's ghost watches them with pride. Then Princess Twilight's ghost appears next to him, happy that magic is being returned. And they share one afterlife kiss.

Sounds interesting.

Crab Chief: Two Legs. That will please volcano.
Zanna: Ow, that pinchs.
Hitch: (Sparky riding) Hey, what are you crabs doing?
Crab Chief: Taking strange pony to Crab Island to make volcano happy. If volcano not happy, volcano go Boom-Boom, nep.
(The crabs kept chanting Nep as they carried Zanna away)
Hitch: Let her go!
Zanna: Hitch, save yourself! They have terrible spears!
(The crabs threw their spears at Hitch, but they harmlessly bounced off him)

(Zipp and Lita find the truth)

Zipp: Is that a door?

Lita: Wired? But we better hurry if we're going to safe my sister!

(They open the door and find hallway that leads to a room that's like the Canterlogic building.)

Zipp: What is this place? Hello? (Notices a machine.) Lita, check out this!

Lita: A machine? What's it doing?

Zipp: I don't know? But I think we found the source of the volcano's activeness! Question is, why would somepony build a machine like this?

Lita: Shh! Someone's coming!

(Zipp flys Lita up onto a rafter and they watch as an earth pony in a buisness suit walks in with earth pony mare wearing goggles.)

Earth pony: So, the pump working?

Mare: Perfectly,Mr Buckland, sir.

Buckland: Excellent! Once we scare off those pesky crabs, we can begin construction of my new water park!

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I got some intriguing news that I want to share with you all. According to a page that I read from Equestria Daily, there is an upcoming book that is releasing in September 13. It is called My Little Pony: Meeting the Ponies of Maretime Bay. The book has a preview of a map of Equestria. Take a look:

On the far left of the three pony tribes, the map shows a castle that is northwest of Maretime Bay. It says “Opaline’s Dark Castle.” So what does this all mean? Well, the name of the dark alicorn is revealed to be Opaline, and she lives just north of Maretime Bay. I believe that Opaline was responsible for the division of the pony tribes many moons ago after the Mane 6’s time has been long passed. There are also two more pages below the map as well. But not much info on what Opaline is up to next when she has discovered the three crystals are together in Maretime Bay. There is no info on what her full name really is either. Only that her name is Opaline and that she plans to take the 3 crystals. So, what do you guys think? What is Opaline’s master plan when she takes back what is rightfully her’s? How will the mane 5 stop this from happening when they encounter her? Find out what will happen until the new book, the next MLP G5 series, the next MLP G5 movie, and the other G5 IDW comics are released.

Something is wrong

Where's everywhere else?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

There was nothing else that came from Equestria Daily. Just the map and the last two pages of the book below the map. I have no clues of what Opaline’s master plan is. I have a feeling that at some point in the series, the Mane 5 will step up against Opaline and her follower (not sure if she is aligning herself with Opaline or the Mane 5) and reveal why Opaline successfully divided the three pony tribes.

Even so, I have a bad feeling Opaline isn't alone

I have to agree and I did notice another pony with her

That's not what I meant

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. I noticed too.

I thought I was the only one and I can’t wait for the series next month

I've got a bad feeling there are more villains.

Come to think of it I had that feeling too

Calm before the storm

There's also the mysteries

I know there always is lots of twist and turns

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

We’ll all have to wait until the series is released.

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 1,194