Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Wildcard25
Group Admin

I know Lord Dregg hasn't been used a lot since he was a space villain for the most part. We last saw him in that arc when Mozar sucked him out of the airlock into the cold recesses of Space supposedly killing him. But For the Two parter featuring the return of Newtralizer Dregg survived and came to earth to conquer it. But sadly he was once again shortly lived and his final moments was being shocked into unconsciousness while they finished off Newtralizer. They evacuated the ship before it flew up and exploded.

His only other appearance in my series was being the spirit enemy Rarity faced on her Spirit Quest during Legend of Everfree, and a memory villain when Demon Wallflower created him through the Rainbooms assimilated memories. But for any of you making future stories, you are free to bring Dregg back in case you need to use another villain. I mean I brought back Subprime and Armaggon because one survived so much, and the other was killed off too prematurely.

If it was the 80s dregg I’d take that offer. Because I love Tony Jay

Or if lord Dregg was in the 2003 version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles version, he would be in the Fast Forward arc. His actor would Christopher Walkman and he would be dark red and somewhat taller and thinner.

how he comes back may be interesting, but for how after he's defeated, it be funny if he was trapped in a glass jar and when he's ranting about getting his revenge, Raph just shakes the jar just to shut him up.

Personally, I would like it if you guys can make your own version of Null and make him or her the new main villain.

That would be funny

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Since I decided to make him into a microscopic alien bug to make sense of the episode that revealed he had a robot head underneath his supposed real one, we can say while his exosuit shut down from the shock, he evacuated and went into hiding

maybe he can work like the brain worm and hijack people and use his hosts muscle memory to mimic their moves and mock their unwillingness to hurt who ever he's controlling

"Your 'sentimentality' is your greatest weakness, you dear not hurt this frail weak friend of yours, but I can hurt YOU ALL!"

This is just a suggestion, you don't have to act on it

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah plus also use that human to reconstruct his original body and all that wile still masquerading as the person he's controlling

Maybe it could be a good way to reimagine HiTech and Mung like they revive Dregg in a new body.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12