Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 2376 )
  • Viewing 1,501 - 1,550 of 2,376

Leo sees twilight very hungry listening to Raph’s speech

Leo: let’s take a bite every time we hear the word hero
(He hands her a slice)

I hear Smolder was giving a kusari fundo like rise Mikey,

Maybe we could talk about rise stuff for the young six

I just had an idea for Ninjas of the Creek; What if the real reason the ninjas go to that town is because the Rainbooms have been asked to perform at a charity concert.

And at the end, the girls perform with the ninjas, Williams family, Kelsey and JP’s families, and pretty much the kids of the Creek attending.

Fun fact the rise turtles are actually very young

Raph is 15

Leo and Donnie are 14

And Mikey is 13

And they get two years older in the film

I think they could be about the young six’s age

Smolder: Are you guy all right?

Rise Mikey: Smolder, can you tell story of bunnies?

Rise Don: Yeah, bunny story

Smolder: Take that as the crash talk for you two

Sandbar: what’s with them?

Gallus: yeah have they been smelling sewer fumes again?

Fun fact, if you’ve seen the rise movie

Then you’ll see the earth protection force plus a cameo of agent bishop who locks up one of the krang

That could work.

Smolder: No, the two of them had run in with a manticore and got throw them in tree

Ocellus: oh no are they okay?

(She tries to check for injuries)

Just had another Idea for Ninjas of the Creek. It would be a callback to the episode, The Other Side, when JP did this to Maya.

During the battle in the Williams Home, JP throws a sandwich at Baxter and he catches it.

Baxter: A sandwich, really? (Baxter takes a bite.) Not bad.

JP: It's been in my Underwear

Baxter then begins to spit it out, getting ready to hurl. While the ninjas greatly feel disgusted.

Ocellus: Easy, you two, and lets me check for injuries on the two of you

Rise Don: Thank you Ocellus

She does a Sigh and puts their heads on her lap to treat them

Here's something funny for a future chapter of Rise Of The Young Ninjas.

Angel tells Quibble Pants to shut up
(Angel's remarks will be a reference to another sassy African American girl years behind her)

Quibble: Okay, now I know you're all taking this poor man excuse of the Daring Do adventure too far! I mean seriously?!

Angel: Hey, Quibble? How 'bout instead of focusing on criticizing the quote on quote "lame adventure", you can instead focus on stay out of the way, while we try to stop the dangerous criminals, cause if you don't, then they're gonna kill you.

Quibble: I'm sorry, who is this eight year old girl who clearly knows NOTHING about Daring Do, let along how a PROPER adventure is supposed to be executed?!

Angel: 1. I'm twelve, you critical douchewad! 2. I'd keep that mouth of yours shut, before I take one of my sticks, smash it through your teeth, and jam it down your throat!

Quibble: Are you threatening me?

Angel: What was your first clue?

(My sister came up with Angel's last come back)

I thought Angel would have been around 14-16.

Bit still, Quibble should definitely. learn to keep his mouth quiet.

(cheering) Oh yeah! A twelve year old takes on Quibble Pants! Let’s go!

She was older in IDW

Why would angel go to a convention?

She doesn’t seem like the book or comic fan type

Right now their on a mission.

I see,

So about this story, the young six have only made the same rank as April

But without any sensei they can’t reach higher ranks to make it official to reach the turtles current Dan rankings

You see there are 7 Dans in ninja class

Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Sensei, Master, Internationalization, and finally Legendary

Leo is currently sensei rank but the turtles are not here to promote or officiate any promotions

When the young six graduated they are likely novice since they just got their weapons

As a thought maybe it should be a good option to find new ninja masters?

Rise Raph: looks like it’s up to the boss to avenge my brother’s dignity (he smashes his fist together)

Yona: uh huh (she repeats his pose)

Rise Raph: Riding LIKE A BOSS!

They both grab on the manticore

Rise Leo: Ride them Cow-Turtle

Silverstream: did I miss the show?!

(Borrowing ajs hat and cowboy accessories while holding team flags)

(After the pranksters scare Boomgarden out.)

Everyone laughed as they watched Boomgarden flee the store in terror.

"Man, Gramps! I didn't know you had it on yah!" Jake said through chuckles.

Luz spoke, "Oh, that's just like when me and the twins pulled all those pranks in the library when we first met!"

"Yeah..." Amity said dryly.

"That look on Boomgarden's face when he caught Eda's head!" Sunset laughed.

"And when he saw Hooty with his skin off!" Spud added. "I didn't know he could do that?"

"There's a lot you all don't know about me," the house demon replied.

"Boomgarden looked like he was about to wet himself!" Trix gauffed.

"I think he already did!" Raph guessed.

"Oh, but wait, it's not over yet," Fu said. "After scaring the daylights outta Boomgarden, we made a interesting discovery..."

In the video, all the pranksters were laughing as Do said, "And that, my friends, is a wrap! Agagoo..." Fu stopped.

"Fu Dog?" Lao Si noticed he'd stopped laughing.

"Uh, Gramps, either my eyes are playing tricks on me," Fu zoomed the camera in on a flatscreen tv. "Or is that the flatscreen that disappeared last week?"

Leo Shi took a look and gasped. "This is the flat screen! It still has that coffee stain you spilled."

"Hey!" Casey picked up a radio. "This is the boombox from the store across from Antonio's!"

"There's something fishy going here, and it's not the fish!" Pinkie said, holding one of the fish.

"Why would Boomgarden have stuff from other stores?" Mikey asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Eda said. "Looks like old Boomgarden's got sticky fingers!"

"Huh?" Mikey looked confused.

"It means Boomgarden's been stealing this stuff and reselling them as his own," Emira explained.

"And at jacked up prices no less," Edric pointed out.

"And by the looks of it, most of this stuff is from your store, Gramps," Fu deduced.

"Wèishéme nà tóu huó niú! Zhè hé tā yīmúyīyàng!" Lao Si ranted in Chinese.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Oh, that Boomgarden, that's low to do to other shop owners

Rise Raph: No, you are just in time and care to join too?

Silverstream: I can do that?!, woo!

(She jumps but doesn’t know she’s doing and hangs on the scorpion tail)

Sandbar: I can’t believe there doing this
(He catches Silverstream’s hat and stuff)

Gallus: good thing professor fluttershy isn’t here to see this he grabs a drink with Leo

Twilight: What in the name of Equestria, is going on here?

As she and the other showed up

You have a good imagination,

Maybe you could try creating an OC Trooper for the Hamato Clan Enlistment?

Hope the oc appears soon

Anyway

Once they got distracted by twilights arrival the creature shook them off high in the air

Sending Silverstream onto a bush

But raph and Yona in into the high sky

So does that last reply I did help?

What Amity said, I think she was recalling the Inner Willow incident Luz caused.

Jake explains his relationship with his mom

"Uh, Jake..." Haley spoke up sounding nervous. "Look." She pointed.

Jake looked to where his sister was pointing and flinched at what he saw, "Aww, man!"

Confused, everyone looked and saw a Chinese woman setting some orderves on the banquet table.

"Jake, what's wrong?" Sunset asked.

"Who's that lady?" Luz inquired.

"Our mom," Jake and Haley answered.

Jake groaned, "Just my luck, the chalice would end up right where my mom is working!"

"What's your problem?" Eda asked.

"Yeah, didn't you tell us your mom knows your secret?" Rainbow said.

"Yes," Jake replied. "It's complicated."

"Why is it complicated?" Amity asked, getting a bad feeling to where this was going.

"Don't get me wrong, mom's super cool and totally supportive of me and Haley," Jake assured. "It's just that, she also has limits for me. Even as the AM Drag."

"What kind of limits?" Donnie asked.

"Well, limits like, no time travel on school nights, no strange magical creatures in the house, and especially, absolutely, no magical shenanigans anywhere near her important catering jobs," Jake listed off. "And now I just broke that limit."

"Whoa, your mom sounds kind of strict," Mikey said.

"That she is," Lao Si admitted. "Susan means well, but she sees Jake more as a fourteen year old kid than as the American Dragon. Something which she got from me."

"What do you mean?" Willow asked.

"Gramps used to only see Jake as the American Dragon and didn't understand he was also a fourteen year old kid," Fu explained. "Until Haley perfectly spelled it out for him and Sun, but that's another story."

"And mom gave me that last limit because of what happened last time," Jake said.

"What happened?" April asked.

"Well, my mom's catering business was hired to cater the wedding for these two soap opera stars, Thad and Jasma," Jake began.

Rarity gasped, "Did you say Thad and Jasma? Not THE Thad and Jasma who play star-crossed lovers, Jasma Sensare and Thad Rocbert Chas?!

"Uh, yeah..." Jake answered.

"Oh, darling, how positively lucky she was!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Not to mention she was determined not to let anything go wrong with... Thad and Jasma big wedding!" Fu started to tear up. "After all those two had been through together, they deserved a moment of happiness!" He started crying into Gus' shoulder.

The illusionist smiled and patted the crying dog, "There there, let it out."

Rainbow spoke, "Especially after what Thad's Polynesian half sister's evil clone did!" She blushed, "Uh, not that I ever watched the show..."

"Oh, that's nothing compared to when Thad discovered Jasma's baby was an evil alien hybrid implanted by a covert agency," Trixie bragged.

"Yo, can we please get back to the explanation here?" Trix interjected.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That's good stuff

And after the explanation, Jake will wanna wait till the gala's over or think of a new plan until Amity says

Amity: We're getting that chalice!

That'll be a hint that she doesn’t like Susan limiting Jake's duty and foreshadowing her eventually snapping at her like Haley did to Lao Si and Sun Park. At the end, Amity will apologize for snapping at her and reveal that it reminded her of her own mom issues, which she'll tell them what her mom did and they'll be shocked.

Maybe Karai would compare Odalia to Saki

So have you heard of KND?

Kids next door yeah it was one of my favorite cartoons

I have an idea. What if the Magical Creatures were hunted down by the Kraang, during the Invasion of New York.

KND had more action than Craig,

Actual fighting, lives on the line, a rogues gallery of villains, you get to have various vehicles and weapons

Maybe we could try some ideas about knd

Like what if, in that dimension characters turned into kids so knd could listen to them. Because I’ve realized kids and teens were pretty…ageist against each other they wouldn’t listen to reason

In fact the only good active adults back then were lasso lass the old lady cowgirl and moosk the tie hunter

Imagine this, members from the Japanese Faction of Hamato enter a dimension for potential ninja candidates

So they could send the young six, plus your character neko, my character reign, maybe if we ask postwarmonkey, Roland too

The mission is to recuit any unwanted knd teen after getting decommissioned or convince any active knd operative to join their cause

Luckily knd made a foolish rule about leaving decommissioned operatives alone

Which is probably why the adults have so much corrupted teens on their payroll…I swear kids don’t think anything through…

Anyway the sent Hamato Clan members could takedown a…(shudder) cheese ninja faction, and claim said base as their own

Can my oc secretly work for the teens next door like a secret agent

Well we need to find someone who’s interested in knd

But if you do, that should be a good idea

Also I found cool images of the young Six if they ever become anthropomorphic like the turtles

Because they may need there animalistic strength and speed to survive some threats

And a human form for older teens

Cool and realistic like IDW right?

• Viewing 1,501 - 1,550 of 2,376