Dragon Gamer Players 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
BrawnyBold
Group Contributor

The girls and Spike could attend a dance at the school to just have a good time. Spike dances with each of the girls and make great memories. But when Spike goes to the restroom or something like that, he gets kidnapped by Grogar’s goons as Grogar wants to distract the Rainbooms’ by taking one of their own. This could set up the Rainbooms’ attempt to rescue Spike by infiltrating Grogar’s organization. Grogar could probably learn the Rainbooms’ identities before the dance chapter.

What do you think?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I still don't wanna go too quickly into the climatic battle where Grogar learns their true identities, though the dance thing is a good chapter idea.

BrawnyBold
Group Contributor

Yeah, consider the dance chapter another chance for Spike and the girls to spend time outside of Eden.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

To be honest, while I don't mind the dance stuff, I think it will be more effective if Grogar hold Spike's family (Uncle Torch, Ember and Smolder) hostage and he's like "If you don't reveal yourself, I going to hurt your family!" and it would make it personal for Spike and give him and the girls a reason to give up their identities.

Just saying.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4