Dragon Gamer Players 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Do you have quote for Dragon Gamer?

I do have.

Spike getting a call from Grogar

Spike and the girls hug each other when they heard his smartphone ringing and break the hug.

Rainbow Dash: (annoyed) Come on! Who is calling you?!

Spike reach to his phone and sees Ember's name.

Spike: Ember? Why is she calling me right now?

Spike answer the phone call.

Spike: Hello, Ember.

Grogar: Hello, Shenron.

Spike was shocked to hear the voice of their enemy.

Spike: G-Grogar?

All: (Gasped) GROGAR?!

Spike put on the speaker on his phone so the girls can hear it.

Grogar: You think it was a good idea to try to overthrow me? Think again.

Spike: How did you got her phone?! What have you done with Ember?!

Grogar: Relax, boy. She's safe with me along with your cousin and your uncle.

Spike gulped

Spike: You kidnapped them, didn’t you?

Rarity: (Angrily) How could you, you fiend?!

Grogar: Kidnapped? Oh no, no. I prefer the term, "visiting" cause I’m at their home.

All: WHAT?!

Grogar approached Ember, Smolder and Torch who are tied up in a chair together.

Grogar: Hey, little girl. Tell your baby cousin that you're okay.

Ember spats at Grogar's face.

Torch: That's my girl!

Smolder: My big sister!

Grogar wiped a spit from his napkin and hold the phone to Ember.

Ember: Spike!

Spike: Ember! Are you okay?!

Ember: No! Whatever you do, stay away from Grogar cause he's coming after everyone you know including the girls' family! Just to make you surrender yourself and the girls to him!

Grogar pull the phone away.

Grogar: Time's up.

Applejack: (angrily) If you lay one finger on Apple Bloom, I will make you pay for it!

Rarity: (angrily) Don't you think about hurting Sweetie Belle!

Rainbow Dash: (angrily) Or Scootaloo!

Grogar: Easy, girls. I will call it out on your families and set Spike's family free if you surrender yourselves.

Twilight Sparkle: What if we don't?

Grogar sat on the chair.

Grogar: If you don't, well Spike's family will be the first one to bite the dust.

Grogar's soldiers putting multiple bombs around Ember, Smolder and Torch.

Grogar: I will give you 8 hours to think about it. Surrender yourselves or else.

He end the phone call as Spike and the girls are left uncertain about the whole situation.

BrawnyBold
Group Contributor

If Spike and the Rainbooms enter a water world, here is how it will go:
Spike and the girls exit the portal and they all stood before a vast ocean area that was also had some tall rock structures. There was one stone structure that looked like a pair of wings that covered a large, grassy hill. Spike was awestruck from how majestic this world looked.
"Here we are, Mount Aris." Twilight claimed. "We just need to enter the ocean and the real fun can begin."
"Um Twilight," Sunset interrupted. "did we pack any scuba gear for our avatars? Because I'm pretty sure we won't last long under water."
"Don't worry guys, I came prepared." Twilight said as she opened her menu and pulled out what looks like a pink pearl. "Did all of you get these from the messages I sent?" Everyone nodded and pulled out their pearls. "Perfect! Let's head to the beach!" Twilight said as she lead her friends down a path towards the sandy shores. When they made it to the beach, Twilight had them follow her all the way into the ocean which made her friends a bit uncomfortable from how chilly the water was even though it wasn't real.
"Twilight, I know you're very smart, but this seems a bit ridiculous." Spike said as he shivered from the water.
"This spot is perfect!" Twilight said and halted her friends. She then pulled out her pearl. "Everyone have their pearls?" Everyone pulled out their pearls as Twilight requested. "On the count of three, grip them hard until they break. One, two, three!" Twilight and the others cracked their pearls at the same time. Pink mist started to come out of the pearls and swirled all around Spike and the girls. Spike grew nervous as he could feel his body changing. The next thing he knew, he opened his eyes to see that he was completely underwater. Spike looked at his health bar to see that it wasn't draining due to his avatar not drowning. Spike then noticed that his upper body was bare and his legs were replaced with a long, purple fish tail that had some small green fins on the side.
"Whoa," Spike said in awe as he looked at his new form.
"Pretty neat, huh?" Twilight asked. Spike looked up to be shocked to see Twilight completely different. She still kept her pony-like appearance. The only difference was that her legs were replaced with a dark purple fish tail with light purple and pink fins. Her chest wore a purple seashell bra that could barely hold on to her breasts. Twilight's usual purple wings became more transparent to that of fish fins.
"T-Twilight?! You're a seapony!" Spike said in shock.
"I'm glad you've noticed." Twilight said as she swam around Spike. "You don't look too bad yourself. Although, you're more of a sea dragon now." Spike then turned to see that all of the other girls were transformed into mermaids as well. Rarity wore a dark blue seashell bra on her chest and her legs were replaced with a long dark blue fish tail with dark blue fins.
"These fins are divine!" Rarity said as she checked her new form out. Spike then saw Rainbow swimming fast while in her new seapony form. She wore a rainbow-colored seashell bra and her legs were replaced with a rainbow-colored fish tail with rainbow fins. Just like Twilight, Rainbow's wings became transparent but was still light blue. Rainbow approached Applejack who wore an orange seashell bra and her legs became an orange fish tail with red fins.
"Hey Applejack, I'll race you to that coral!" Rainbow said before she swam away.
"You're on!" Applejack said before she swam after Rainbow. Pinkie swam around while enjoying her seapony form. She wore a light blue seashell bra and her fish tail was yellow with light blue fins.
"Try it, Fluttershy!" Pinkie said while swimming in loops. Fluttershy tried her hardest to adjust to her seapony form. She wore a pink seashell bra and her fish tail was green with pink fins. Her wings were still yellow but were also transparent.
"This is really impressive, Twilight." Sunset said as she looked at her seapony form. Sunset wore a red seashell bra and her fish tail was red with black fins.

Here are some parts where Spike and the girls are playing around in the ocean world:
Fluttershy enjoyed herself as she swam with the fishes while they danced along to the song Under the Sea that was sung by Sebastian the crab.
Rainbow and Applejack were busy racing through the jellyfish field from Finding Nemo. They carefully hopped on each of the jellyfishes while avoiding getting stung.

Here is an action scene if the Rainbooms face any danger in the ocean world:
"Hey guys, check that out!" Rainbow said as she pointed at an area where a crashed spaceship was located.
"Whoa! I bet an insurance company must've had a field day when it tried to cover for that crash." Pinkie said.
"We gotta check it out!" Rainbow said as she swam towards the crash sight. Everyone arrived at a close distant to the crashed ship. Some of the ship's parts were stuck on the ocean's floor. Fire still burned on a majority of the ship.
"Oh, this place is so spooky." Fluttershy claimed while she hid behind Spike.
"It should be fine, Fluttershy." Spike assured. "No creature would think of coming near a crash sight this big." All of a sudden, the Rainbooms heard a loud roar that completely startled them.
"What the heck was that!?" Applejack said while staying alert. The Rainbooms heard the roar getting closer and they quickly swam away before a large Reaper Leviathan swam passed them. It let out another roar and started to circle around the Rainbooms.
"What is that!?" Spike said as he and Twilight quickly swam away from the monster.
"It's a Reaper Leviathan!" Twilight informed. "It's a very aggressive sea-creature that tends to attack anything it comes in contact with!" The Reaper Leviathan let out some more roars before it swam towards where the Rainbooms were.

That is all I can think of for these scenes. What do you think?

Wait so Spike, Ember, and Smolder are all related in the story?

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Yes, didn't you read the first chapter?

It was established that Ember and Smolder are Spike's cousin and Torch is his uncle and the one who took him in after Spike's parents died in car crash.

No I didn’t read the story yet but I am interested in reading it.

Though I kinda wished that Spike and Smolder weren’t related because in my opinion I think they would’ve had a good relationship. Especially since there aren’t that many Spike x Smolder Ship stories, but a again that’s my opinion.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Thorax's talk with his mother

After school, Thorax comes to a mansion where he about to go to his room when…..

"Thorax… we need to talk."

He sighed and turn around to see a woman in her forties sitting in a chair as she sternly look at him.

Thorax: Mom-

Thorax's mother: Don't Mom me, Thorax! Only Pharynx get to call me that, not you…. I am Queen Chrysalis in this household, young men! Anyway, have you figuring out about your future?

He rubbing his hair as he seems unsure.

Thorax: Y-Yeah? I want to be…..

He start walk around as Chrysalis becoming more annoyed by this

Chrysalis: Well? What is it?! Spit it out, now!

Thorax: I DON'T KNOW!!!!!

She get up before slapping her son

Chrysalis: The reason why I prefer Pharynx more than you is he knows what he want for his future while you waste your time with that Spike boy and his groupies! You are such a disappointment! Now, go to your room… I think I had enough with you.

Thorax: Yes, Chrysalis.

He would sadly walk to his room while Chrysalis would go to her office as she got her own devious plan for Eden.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7