Dragon Gamer Players 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

If those villains were to appear in Dragon Gamer, what would they be? I would say most of them would be businesspeople since most of them are power hungry.

Queen Chrysalis

A successful businesswoman who owns a medical company and care about people's health but deep down, she is a selfish woman who get what she want and she would sent her spies (Dragon Gamer's answer of Changeling) to threaten anyone who dare to talk smack about her. She is Thorax's mother who abused her son and always be disappointed with him and favor Pharynx more than Thorax.

King Sombra

Since King Sombra once rules the Crystal Empire, he would owns a jewelry company and he seems like a ruthless businessman but unlike others, he have a terrible childhood and was constantly bullied by others, at some point, he decides to be a self-made man by be a protege of a corrupt businessman who corrupt Sombra to be like him in order to get back on those who bullied him. Shining Armor is investigating him for his allegedly involvement with crime.

Lord Tirek

A power-hungry businessman who owns the second biggest company of the world (next to Micro Software's company) who want to acquires all companies including Micro Software's company as he want to own Eden. Have an estranged relationship with his brother.

The Storm King

A real estate businessman who want to run as the mayor of Canterlot and act like if he is the king of the world. He's basically Trumplica.

Pony of Shadows

Unlike the rest of them, Pony of Shadows is a virus that have an ability to control the avatar's body and transform into their form in order to sabotage Eden game to get revenge on Micro Software.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Any one of them would also want to take over Micro Software's company

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

What do you think of this idea? Chrysalis being the owner or Medical company? Sombra being the owner of Jewelry company? Tirek owning the second biggest company, Storm King being a Trump-like figure and Pony of Shadows as virus?

I was going to made Tirek Trumplica but I thought Storm King would be a better choice to be Trump-like businessman since he want to run as the mayor of Canterlot City and getting his hand on Micro Software's company.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

They sound amusing, but for the Pony of Shadows Virus, virus' don't just appear, they have to be created by someone

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

I was thinking Pony of Shadows was created by Micro Software's former colleague who want to take revenge on him by sabotaging Eden.

Since Micro Software's avatar is Starswirl, his former colleague is Dragon Gamer equivalent of Stygian.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Interesting

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6