The Master Thief Dragon Supporters 6 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Here's some tropes in case Master Thief Dragon ever gets a trope page:

Asshole Victim: Louie Kaboom. Just when he is about to kill Spike, Fluttershy snaps and chokes him until his neck snapped. While Fluttershy was horrified of what she just did and Spike took the fall for her, Louie was an ex military psycho for hire and a mass murdering mad bomber.

Bad Boss: Tirek has absolutely no problem wiping out an entire gang that fails him.

Big Bad: Tirek the mob boss. Though, he's only the main villain of the first story.

Bittersweet Ending: Spike has taken down Tirek and the people he cares for are safe. However, his identity as Dragon is revealed to the girls during the whole debacle and things are never the same after that; Twilight has greatly distanced herself from her family and friends, and transfers to Crystal Prep Academy, a rival school; Cadance, along with her infant daughter, has moved back with her aunts, selling the house she and Twilight lived in for years; Spike decides to quit being Dragon for a while and leaves Canterlot city, and who knows how long he'll be gone; and while it's never out right stated, there's a heavy implication that Tirek's death may have some unforeseen consequences for the city.

Darker and Edgier: Compared to Wildcard25's other works. Not helping is that it didn't exactly end on a completely happy note.

Death By Adaptation: Shining Armor along with his parents were killed by his treacherous partner. Tirek also counts near the end.

Tiger vs Dragon: Spike, as Dragon, often clashes with a bounty hunter named Byakko who has tiger tattoos on his arms.

Sequel Hook: The story ends with a lot of loose ends having yet to be tied up. The most being the identity of the mystery sniper who shot Tirek

Wham Episode: In chapter 15, Dragonfall, Spike takes the fall for Fluttershy after the latter snapped and killed one of the bounty hunters who was hunting him.

If anyone else has any ideas for tropes, let's hear em.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Wish I knew how to create a tropes page

We'll worry about that later, until then do you have any ideas for tropes Wildcard?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Here's a Tropes Page

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/MasterThiefDragon

Commissioner-Y started it, but that's all he'll do. He's not a fan of the site now since they refuse remove the page for his story Spike's Gambit.

All right I'll get started then.

I placed the tropes in but for whatever reason some of the spoiler tags don't seem to be working.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Look at other pages that have the spoiler tags up, make sure you're putting the code in right to make it work

Good news, I fixed the problem. :twilightsmile:

Hey, do you wanna make a blog to announce that Master Thief Dragon has a trope page now, that way we'll have more people contribute to it?

Origins Episode - There are three chapters that are origin episodes, each focusing on one of Dragon's servants.

Beware the nice ones - Seeing that Dragon's life was in danger by Louie Kaboom, Fluttershy attacks him, choking him until she snaps his neck, killing him.

I just made a character page. Feel free to add anything to it.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/MasterThiefDragon

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11