The Master Thief Dragon Supporters 6 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Wildcard25
Group Admin

Since I have a sequel in store. We can all get together and help me in brainstorming certain things I can do for when I decide to get to it

I’ve got one.

What’s say Spike and his ladies go on a treasure hunt for the long-lost Blue Monkey Diamond, and they compete with fellow treasure hunters Daring Do and Dr. Cabelleron along the way?

So just for context here, what do you have plan for the opening of the sequel?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well Duke Moon II and I have been pondering and it's a recap on how the girls, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence have been doing since Spike left.

I see, cause I was thinking that when Spike returns to the city and on his way to the mansion, a turf war suddenly breaks out and he, along with a little girl he rescued, barely got out of there with his life.

This would hint of the power vacuum that's been going on in the city's underworld after Tirek's death. But that's up to you though.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah he will take note that crime has increased exponentially since he left. And another bit would be Chief Iron Will and his officers discover a new calling card implanted somewhere with Iron Will saying 'He's back'

Also just out of curiosity here, but where specifically is Canterlot City located?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I've never really specified, then again a lot of fictional cities and towns aren't specified in their location either

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8